Chapter 3

Ein's P.O.V.

I went out of the room and continued searching, I found my baggage in a room that looks like a storage room. I took some clothes and headed to the bathroom and take a bath..

After I took a bath, I went to the kitchen because I'm hungry..As I walked towards there, I saw a note that was sticked by a metal at the metallic fridge. There was also a potion above the kitchen counter..

I checked the note first and it says 'Ein, don't fucking mess this up. I made you a potion that will make you 2x stronger like a werewolf. So, be smart and don't mess this up. You lil' shit' Oh wow rude.. and I can tell that its from Michael..

I took the note,crumpled it up and threw it to the trash can. He's a fucking ass , tch. I opened the fridge and took food and placed it at the kitchen's counter, near the potion.

I closed the fridge and ate the food and drank the potion last.. I hate taking potions.. but I have to drink it. I stomped my way to where Y/N was..

She wasn't there, I guess she had an errand. I sighed and took a winter coat from Michael's closet. I don't care if he scold me or whatever. I walked out going to the door, I wore boots that's good for winter.. I looked at the mirror before going.

My eyes are green, I guess its starting to take effect. I sighed and walked out of the house. I know the danger of going outside.. I didn't really care though. I walked around ..

"Hello?" A voice talked, I tilted my head to that direction and saw a guy, he has black hair with his bangs on his right eye, he has sky blue eyes and he has a mask, covering partial of his nose to his chin. "What do you want?" I asked him

Wait,he might be one of Aaron's friends. I punched him, making him unconcious.. its only for me to be safe. I didn't hear anything else, except for the snow. I guess Aaron and his friends aren't here. I carried the guy to the house..

I tied him up to a chair ,removed his mask and covered his mouth using duct tape.. a door creaked behind me while I was tying him up. I swifted my head and looked at it, it was just Michael and Y/N.. Y/N and Michael had bags.

"Uh, where did you get him?" Y/N asked. " Saw him in the woods when I was wandering around." I said.. "Hmm? he should be our rat for today, " Michael smiled as he placed his shoulder bag to his front stomach and searched a potion..

"Lets try this." Michael approached the guy and removed the duct tape from his mouth,then he forcefully made him drink the potion. The guy's eyes slowly opened.. "Call me Master" Michael demanded.

"Master." the guy said.. his eyes were green.. guess the potion affected him already.. "Mmhmm, only take orders from us... " Michael said. "Yes, master." the guy responded..

I feel like throwing up, why does Michael want to be called as Master.. Jeez its weird for Irene's sake. Y/N held my hand, I glanced at her.. "Can I talk to you for a second?" she asked, I nodded.

Y/N and I went at the back of the cabin which is cold for damn sake.. "Uh, I wanted to ask you something.."

This is unusual.. I raised one of my eyebrows "What is it?"

She looked at my eyes and grabbed two of my hands .. " U-um.. D-do you want to live together when were done!" she said quickly , flustered..

I widened my eyes.. that's unexpected.. I smiled then pulled her head to my lips and pulled away a bit." Yea.. "

She's incredibly warm.. she pulled away, looked at me and smiled. "T-thank you.." she mumbled.. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her neck.. "Lets go back inside.. its cold here.."

I looked at her , her skin was in deep shade of pink.. Then, we head back inside.As we went inside, I removed my arm and placed it down then we went to the room where the guy was kept.. Michael was there, and the guy was gone.

"What happened?" I asked. "I made him do my orders.." Michael said. "What kind of orders?" I said uninterested..

"Y'know.. stuff.." he grinned. Ugh, he's creepy as fuck. It felt a bit cold, I shivered a bit and went out of the room..

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was lost in my thoughts, thinking why did he kissed my head.. It felt embarrasing though.. While I was in my thoughts, a voice sounded in ny head.. 'snap out of it'

I looked up and realized I was in a room with Michael in it.. I guess I was in my thoughts for too long.. "That took you a while.. " he narrowed his eyes looking at me..

"S-sorry master" I bowed to him.. " Whatever, as if I care.. Anyways, I'm going to give you and Ein a task.." he said. "What kind of task master?" I looked up to see his face and asked.

He grinned.. "A special task.." I stood straight, and listened.. He wants me and Ein to play with the people in the cabin using potions and tell him the results of it.. I guess this is going to be one hell of a ride...

I kinda felt weird when he said 'play' because I mean he wants us to fight them. That weird term gave me the chills..

He gave me two bags of emerald potions .. I examined the potions.. every potion has a label on it.. I grabbed the bags and went out of the room..

I saw Ein and approached him.. "Michael wants us to do something.."

(AYEEE Thx for the reads! Hope you like it because I don't xD. )