Chapter 8

Y/N'S P.O.V.

"Today is the day, lead the way to the bay and lets just play.. " a woman said infront of me. I looked at her, she doesn't have a face or is her face too bright..? Like literally..

She slowly faded.. a scenery came by.. I looked around me and there was blood on the floor. I was in a room for some reason.. I heard a creak behind me and I looked at it.

I saw a boy.. he widened his eyes like he saw a ghost. He quickly ran away and shouted "Mommy!Daddy!" .. I stood up and went out.. Michael was there..

He looked at me "How did you get out?" .. I pointed at the door "The door was opened.." .. "Oh..?" He approached me and grabbed my ear. Then he threw me back in the room and closed the door.

I didn't felt anything.. its like I'm numb at this point.. It felt so real though.. The scenery slowly vanish and my vision became dark.. I felt someone shaking me..

I opened one of my eyes and saw Ein. He smiled "That took you awhile."

I rubbed my eyes while opening them "What do you want?"I yawned afterwards. "Can you do me a favor?" he asked me while I rose up. I looked at him.. "Name it."

He grinned strangely.. "Can you make me a healing potion? Like an instant one?" .. I've never made any potions.. but I guess I'll try. Its not like its going to..

Wait, is he going to a fight?!?! Jeez, he is so troublesome.. I patted his head and stood up. "Yea,sure." I walked to the bathroom to do my necessities.

Time skip to afternoon

In the cave..

I succeeded..? Ehm, I guess I'm quite neutral to this. I don't even know how did this happen like I didn't learn how to make potions but whatever.. I made 3 of them and placed them in a bag..

I also used myself to try it since I'm kinda used to it. I went out the cave and placed my winter coat's hoodie on.. I carried the bag too..

I heard loud rustling in the forest.. Since I'm always stupidly curious I checked that out. I saw Aaron fighting Ein.. Aaron and Ein were in their werewolf form. So they know how to hide their ears and tail ..

That's kinda strange.. Aaron's eyes are red this time.. I just realized.. I never asked him about it. Eh, whatever this is no time to think. I placed the bag down gently and jumped into the scene.

Pulling Ein away from Aaron. "What are you doing?" Ein asked me as I went infront of him. I ignored him but whatever.. I'll use this chance.

Aaron looked at us, growling and glaring. Those red eyes are really standing out.. "Hey Aaron, I never got the chance to ask you. Why are your eyes red?" I asked as the cold wind blew beside us.

He didn't answered.. well thats expected. I looked at him closely, he has a large sense of hostility towards us and he seems very dangerous since his eyes change like a wizard.

I turned to Ein and leaned to whisper on his ear. "Run for me." I placed down on my feet and pushed him with a large force, as I smiled at him and wave.. Like 'Don't worry about me'

Ein was also covered in tremendous amount of blood compared to Aaron. I turned my back and looked at Aaron. I bended down to my fighting stance "Lets dance, shall we?"

I grinned and jumped on Aaron then attacked him.. While I was attacking him these thoughts came by..

What is my purpose in this world? Is it just to protect? To kill? To get experimented on? .. Or did I already found my purpose to live?
... Ah, I think I know now. I lived for Ein, just for Ein..

Aaron and I fought til' our last breath.. I was losing tremendous amount of blood but that didn't bother me. I continued punching and kicking while he continued to do the same.

I'm too weak.. I guess I couldn't protect him after all. I staggered back while holding my largest wound in my body. We were breathing heavily.. The wound didn't hurt too much but that's that.

I used every inch of my strength and continued.. I'm too weak.. I'm sorry Ein.. Aaron looked at me in the eye as I fell unto the ground. "Why did you Remain Unneffected?"

I smiled "Why are your eyes changing colors?" .. I know its creepy to smile like after the battle scene but, I'm just satisfied with this. "I don't know.." we said in unison.

Well, we have our answers.. I looked back where I pushed Ein.. he was gone.. I'm glad he is gone.. Aaron didn't hesitate to finish me..

I guess what he said was true.. That final punch blacked me out.. I'm satisfied in whatever the results are.

I saw a light shone through my eyes, covering all the darkness..

Are you just going to die like that? ... Its Michael huh? Of course. I said. My head ached because you freaking died. Still cold and selfish huh?

Well,Goodbye Y/N.. he said as I said the same response.. Goodbye..

Ein's P.O.V.

Time turn back to running away

I ran away after she said so.. Why did she fight for me? Why? She was suppose to make potions to heal me. She probably disobeyed me tch. After all the stupid act that didn't work..

Come back Ein..

A voice? It sounded like its echoing in my head.. What's this feeling? Urghh. My head ached and I slowed down then stopped . I felt dizzy .. my memories are slowly becoming back..

I'm in love with Y/N?? but I'm inlove with Aphmau. I slapped my head while the memoried were coming back.. I am inlove with her.

I ran back to Y/N and found her on the floor covered in blood. Nope, this isn't happening.. I ran towards her and crouched down. I held her pulse and it wasn't beating..

That Aaron bastard. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists. My eyes are sweaty,my crystal tears are slowly sliding down to my face....Why.. is this happening. I shouldn't have listened to that shit ass Michael . ...

I carried Y/N.. and walked away.. on the scenery I saw a bag.. It was something familiar.. I placed her down a bit and looked through the bag..
Potions.. this is the ones I asked her for. This is going to work right? Y/N hang in there .. I'll save you.

(Heh, if Aaron's going to revive .. this is possible .. I think? WOOO I guess you died saving Ein. Damn, Aaron is heartless ffs. *I don't dislike or hate any mystreet characters don't get me wrong*

Anyways, hope you enjoy the story UwU)