t h r e e

"Move out the way! Here comes Jimin and Taehyung!" Girls screamed and squealed as they shoved everyone in the hallways trying to make their way to the two popular boys coming from gym class.

You yanked Jiwoo to the side so she wouldn't get trampled on by the crowd of girls. You scoffed and shook your head as you made your way up to your brother and his best friend after all of the girls gotten out of the way.

"Excuse me. Taehyung's sister coming through." You say as you pushed past the girls that where huddled up by your brother.
You made your way through the girls and you where confused as ever.

"I don't get it." Jiwoo whispered to you. "They're just getting water." You raised your eyebrow and glanced around to see almost the whole school of girls drooling over the two.

You scoffed and shook your head. You turned to a girl beside you and tapped on her shoulder. "Hey. Exactly why are you guys excited that their getting water?"

She kept her eyes on Taehyung and Jimin the whole time she spoke to you. "Just look at how good looking Taehyung looks all sweaty after gym class," she gasped. "And look how the water trickle down his chin from his water bottle. So hot!" She squealed and grabbed on your arm. You yanked your arm away and scrunched your face up as you looked at Jiwoo.

"Gross!" You both say together. You would say you where being a bit dramatic, but he was your brother and that's totally grossing you out if you think of him like that. After you practically started feeling sick to your stomach, you and Jiwoo finally decided to go to class.

||

You groaned as you stood in the doorway. Totally forgetting that your teacher changed your seats and now you where Jimin's desk partner instead of Jiwoo's. You dragged your feet to your new seat. Not saying anything as you flopped down into your seat.

You glanced over to a sleeping Jimin. You knew you should've woken him up, but you like seeing him get in trouble. So you just let him be.

You quickly grabbed all of your belongings out of your backpack as the bell rung. As you and the students heard the clicking of heels, you all quickly stood up to greet your teacher.

"Good morning Ms. Jeon." The class greeted together as you all bowed in sync. She smiled and gestured for you all to sit back down.

She still hasn't noticed that Jimin was sleeping. And he has been getting in trouble lately. So you've decided to wake him up, you didn't want him to get detention 3 times in a row this week.

You nudge his side with your elbow as you kept your eyes on the teacher. He groaned and pushed your arm away. You leaned in and gritted in his ear. "Ms. Jeon is here."

Jimins eyes flew open and he quickly sat up, rubbing his eyes as he brushed off his face. As you watched him organize himself you already regretted not getting him in trouble. You turned your attention back to the teacher. Not really understanding what she was talking about.

"So aside from that, the principle wanted me to talk to you guys about something." You all groaned, not knowing why but you all did. Ms. Jeon raised her hand to tell you all to hush.

"He wants the school to have a..." she trailed off and walked to her desk and opened the drawer. She pulled out this big colorful poster and hung it up on the chalk board with magnets.

"Talent show!" She beamed. You gasped as your eyes brighten. You've always dreamed about being in a talent show. But you never really did discover your talent yet.

"Yes this can also be done in groups or as a individual." As soon as she said that you snapped your head towards Jiwoo and smiled. Maybe you and Jiwoo could do singing, you guys did sound pretty good together.

You went to sit by Jiwoo as the other students moved around the class to discuss what they where planning on doing for the talent show.

"But!" She said loudly so all the students could hear her. All the chatter died down and you had a bad feeling. Whenever there was a 'but' in a situation it always meant something bad.

"The kids that are in student council will not be able to participate in the talent show because they are going to be helping with the set up." Of course you and Jiwoo was part of the student council. You pouted and looked at Jiwoo. She knew that you've always wanted to participate in a talent show since you where younger, so she knows that your upset.

You let out a sigh, "oh well. At least we'll still be participating still." Jiwoo nodded and smiled.

For the rest of the class you and Jiwoo talked about what the theme should be and listened to the rest of the students ideas.

Sorry this is short. This was rushed because I know I said I'll start posting more, but I've sort of been running out of ideas😬 but I'm back on my grind now😁