t h i r t y o n e

-Unedited

Your heart was drumming in your chest as you felt Jimins fingers caress your jawline. The room was getting hot and stuffy and you started to feel as if you would pass out at any moment.

You pushed onto Jimins chest as you scooted away from him.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asks you, inhaling and exhaling heavily.

You didn't say anything but swallowed the large lump in your throat.
You couldn't say anything to him, nor look at him. You didn't know why but that whole thing just felt completely wrong and off for some reason.

"E-excuse me." You mumbled as you quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door behind you.

Jimin was lost, he didn't know what had just happened. He thought that you would act completely different.

His heart kind of stung as he watched you run to the bathroom. He thought that he had did something wrong and now he regrets all of it.

He took his phone out to check the time. He let out a sigh as he placed his phone back into his pocket.

He stood up from your bed and walked out of your bedroom. He walked down the dark hallway. The bathroom door seemed so far away from him as he took quiet steps towards it.

You stared at yourself in the mirror with your hands leaning against the corners of the sink. A knock on the door slight made you jump a little bit.

"Y-yes? I'm in here!" You quickly say. You stood up straight as you turned to face the door.

"Y/n..." You heard jimin say on the other side of the door. You could feel your eyes start to tear up for some odd reason.

You sniffled and wiped away the tears that had fallen. You slowly placed your hand around the door knob, not opening just yet.

Jimin let out a sigh on the other side.
"Look, if you want to pretend that this never happened then ... so be it. I won't tell nobody only if you won't. We can just go back to how things were before."

You didn't say anything, that's because you didn't know what to say at that point.

You waited for a while to open the door. You placed your ear against the door to see if he was still there.

You didn't hear any movement. Which meant that he wasn't there anymore.

You swung the door open and just as you thought, he wasn't there anymore.

Your heart felt heavy as you ran to your bedroom, slamming the door behind you as you flopped faced first onto the mattress, and cried.

You cried the whole night. You where so upset with yourself. So embarrassed. You wanted to hide away from everything. The world, everyone, ... him.

You raised your head up from the pillow, staring at the soaked puddle from the tears.

A sudden knock at your door startled you. A slight gasp left your lips as you panicked and fell into your pillow, pretending to be sleep.

You heard the creak of the door as someone was pushing it open slowly. You squeezed your eyes tighter to make it seem as if you were really sleeping.

Your eyebrows were furrowed and lips was pouted as the side of your cheeks pressed up against your pillow.

"Hey. I just got in. Mom wanted me to check up on you but looks like your sleeping." Taehyung whispers with a quiet chuckle.

He let out a sigh with a slight puff. "Yeah, your obviously sleeping. I don't know why I'm still here. Night kiddo." He says one last time before you hear your bedroom door closing.

It was the next day and your currently in class listening to your best friend rattle on about the date she had with your older brother.

"Like who knew the Kim Taehyung could be so sweet and kind and warm hearted and suuuuuuch a great kisser." She bites her bottom lips and smiled.

You twisted your face up and groaned. You already didn't care about their stupid date and definitely do not care about how good of a kisser your brother is.

You rolled your eyes and let out a sight. The whole thing that happened between you and Jimin was still on your mind. You were currently in the third hour, right before going to lunch and Jimin was still no where to be seen. It wasn't like you were searching for him or anything, but he'd normally be here.

"Hey? Are you okay? Normally when I rattle on about your brother you'd always have some kind of sarcastic joke, but now it's just... quietness. What's wrong y/n?"

You wanted to tell her so bad. She is your best friend and you guys tell each other everything. But you know she would tell Taehyung and you didn't want to come in between their friend ship.

Even though Taehyung already knows about the whole having feelings things, your pretty sure he wouldn't want his best friend kissing all up on his little sister.

You glanced at her and glanced back down to your desk. You quickly shook your head with a forced smile. "N-nothing's wrong. I'm just- I'm just hungry. That's all." You continued with the fake smile.

Jiwoo knows when your lying and you knew she knew you were lying, but she knew whatever was bothering you, you were going to tell her eventually so she decided to just leave the situation alone.

You looked at you in suspense until she finally gave in. "Okay. Whatever you say y/n. But just know I'm not going to leave you alone until I find out what your hiding from me." She says as she stands up with her finger placed in the middle of your forehead.

You couldn't help but to laugh at her small button nose all scrunched up.

You pushed her finger from off of your forehead and stood up as you gathered your things together to go to lunch.

"I promise. There is nothing wrong, see?" You say with yet another fake smile.

She only nodded and smiled as the two of you walked towards the exit of the classroom.

Hi guys! Long time no see 😅. I know this chapter was short and sorta boring, but I wanted to upload for you guys. I know I keep saying it 😂, but I'm really really really really going to try to upload more.

Excuse any error 💕 and thank you guys for the comments and votes, you guys are so sweet ☺️.