n i n e

Ever since a week ago that night when you all stayed over your house to watch a drama, Jimin has been acting weird.

Whenever you'd see him in the halls, he'd always go the other way or he'll pretend like he didn't see you.

It was weird to you and it kind of made you mad. You and Jimin where friends. You knew him your whole life, but him not wanting to talk to you or be around you sort of made you feel sad.

You pouted as you thought about the things that happened the past couple of days that would make Jimin not want to be around you, but nothing came in mind.

Jiwoo noticed your pouting and she scooted her chair closer towards you.

"Why such the long face?" She asked. You looked away from the teacher and at her then you turned around towards where Jimin and Taehyung sat.

She followed where you were looking at and she knew it wasn't because of Taehyung. Taehyung was to frighten of you to make you sad over something. So the only person who it could be was Jimin.

"What did he do?" You only turned back around and slumped in your chair.

"It's nothing he did. It's something I did. But I don't know what it is...he won't talk to me, or even look at me." You mumbled so the teacher couldn't hear.

Jiwoo turned back around and looked at him for a moment before she turned back towards you. She didn't say anything else.

She watched at how upset you was over this. She understands that you and Jimin were pretty close. But she doesn't understand what your so upset for that he wouldn't talk to you. In fact she'd thought you'd be happy he wasn't messing with you. But seeing you sad that Park Jimin wasn't paying attention to you made her wonder things that she'd never thought she'd think of.

She shook off the thought with a little chuckle only she could hear. What was I thinking? There's no way. She thought to herself.

<<>>

Right now you and Jiwoo are walking around the mall. Since Jimin wasn't speaking to you you've been sad so Jiwoo thought she should take you out so you wouldn't think much of it.

You two where walking around different stores not knowing where to go. You've only been here for a hour or two and you guys mostly spent your time walking around talking.

You only been in 5 stores probably. You bought a couple of outfits and Jiwoo bought something for Taehyung.

Now you two where sitting down in a pretzel shop. Jiwoo kept complaining about how hungry she was so you guys stopped at the closest food store which was the pretzel store.

It was only silence coming from the two of you as you both just ate your pretzel. You looked up seeing Jiwoo just watching you eat.

You smiled and finished chewing up the pieces that you stuffed in your mouth.
"What?" You asked smiling.

But she didn't smile back. Jiwoo let out a sigh and placed her hand over yours on the table.

"Y/n...I need to talk to you about something important..."

Your stomach dropped at that. You didn't know what you could've possibly done. What ever you where doing you needed to stopped. It might've be the reason Jimin hates you know and why Jiwoo would start hating you after this talk.

"About what?" You ask softly.

Jiwoo pulled her hand back and sat back in her chair with her arms folded over her chest. Then the corners of her lips started to tug upwards and there was a wicked grin plastered on her face.

"You like Jimin." She says proudly like she knows it's the truth.

You suddenly start chocking...on air. You start coughing, but Jiwoo just sat there smiling. You stop and glance up at her.

"W-What?!" Your face starts to turn red. Not from what she said but because of the coughing and chocking. You placed a hand over your beating heart and took steady breathes.

"I don't like Jimin. What makes you think that I like him?" You could hear the panic in your voice but you didn't know why.

Jiwoo kept the same grin on her face. She stands up and walks around you with your arms crossed. "I think that because..." her words trailed off.

She then stops walking around and stands beside you. She tapped a finger on her chin as her arms still were crossed. "I mean, why else are you upset he isn't paying attention to you?" You didn't say anything. You wanted to see what she was getting at.

"In fact...I think you like him but your mind keep telling you otherwise. I bet whenever you see Jimin your heart starts to pound. But when you start questioning yourself, your mind wants you to believe that it's all nonsense."

Wow. You weren't going to admit but what she was saying made sense. She was actually...right. Besides the past couple of days when he's ignoring you, whenever you seen him or heard his voice your heart beat would increase. But you'd just keep telling yourself other things.

You looked up at Jiwoo and didn't say anything. You then put your head down as you stated to think.

Maybe you did have feelings for him.