e l e v e n

Oh my gosh.

You quickly looked the other way. But you could still feel him staring at you. Jimin cleared his throat.

You slowly looked back at him and thankfully he wasn't looking at you anymore. You let out a quiet sigh of relief.

"Why did you come to the field?" Jimins voice was raspy. You walked over to where he was sitting and took a seat in the chair that was by the bed.

You completely ignored his question and blurted our what you really wanted to know.
"Do you hate me?" You say quietly as you stared at the ground.

"No." His answer came out fast.

That made you look up at him. Your lips where parted and your eyes where widened. You where surprised. If he didn't hate you then why was he avoiding you? You then tilted your head to the side, with confusion all over your face.

"You don't?" You asked. He shook his head as his eyes moved up to the ceiling. You stared at his side profile for a second before asking him some more questions.

"Then why have you been avoiding me?"

He still didn't look at you. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh. "I can't tell you. It's something between Taehyung and I."

You furrowed your eyebrows. You should've known this had something to do with Taehyung. "I'm going to hurt him." You gritted.

Jimins head snapped towards you direction and he quickly placed his hand out waving it. "Don't. It's nothing bad. Just ask him and I'm pretty sure he'll tell you."

"Why can't you tell me?" Your bottom lip poked out.

"I don't want to...look, just ask Taehyung."

You didn't say anything else. You only fiddled with your fingers as you stared down. It was a moment of silence. All was heard was Jimins heavy breathing and the clicking of the clock.

You guys have been in there for a while and the nurse still hasn't cake and checked up on him yet.

Jimin broke the silence when he cleared his throat you looked up at him to see that he was already staring at you, and that made your heart beat increase again. You glanced away again.

"I'm sorry that I made you feel like I hated you." Jimin apologized. You looked back at him and your eyes met.

"It's fine. I'm sorry for distracting you and getting you hurt." You glanced at his foot.

He accepted your apology as it was just a moment of silence.

-
A little time passed and you where still in the infirmary. The nurse came by and cleaned and bandaged his foot. You called his parents but they where working and it was going to take some time for them to get to the school so the nurse said he could just sit in the infirmary and of course you wanted to stay with him. And of course you didn't want to go back to class.

You watched Jimin as he laid there with his eyes closed. You knew he wasn't sleeping, but you wanted to know what he was thinking about.

"Jimin." You called.

"Hm?" He says not opening his eyes.

"Can I ask you something?" You asked.

"Mhm." He says, still not opening his eyes.

You let out a deep breathe. And just blurted it out. "How do you know when you like someone?"

That made Jimin eyes open. As his eyes shot open his eyebrows furrowed and he turned his head to look at you. You bit your bottom lip nervously. Jimin let out a small chuckle with a 'hmm' as he thought  for a second.

"In my opinion...I would say you get nervous around that person." You didn't get nervous around Jimin. Maybe it was because you knew him basically your whole life.

You nodded your head telling him to go on.
"Whenever you see, think of, or probably even hear there name your heart would beat really fast." You gulped and averted eye contact as you stared at your shoes.

"And last but not least, you get flustered around that person." You didn't get flustered around him. Well maybe when he look at you but that's about it.

You started to think maybe what Jiwoo was saying was true. You felt sad. You didn't know why but you did. You didn't want to like him. It'll ruin his and Taehyung's friendship and you don't want that.

Jimins voice brought you out of your thoughts. "Why exactly did you want to know? Do you perhaps have a crush?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. You couldn't help but laugh and punch him in the shoulder softly. Soon he started laughing along, complaining about the lunch you gave him.

Soon then their was a knock on the door and Jimin's mom poked her head in. She smiled once she seen Jimin and rushed over to the bed. "Oh my. My poor baby. Are you hurt? Do you need some water?"

She asked a ton of questions as she felt on his face. "I'm fine." He mumbled. You couldn't help the smile that creeped up on your lips.

Mrs. Park turned around and showed you her brightest smile ever that reached her eyes. You returned one back. She opened her arms wide and you hugged her as you wrapped your arms around her. She squeezed you and rocked side to side.

"It's so nice to see you y/n." She says as she releases you from her embrace. She looks you up and down and smile again as she pinches your cheek.

"Look at you. Your so big now and so gorgeous. I bet all of the boys swan over you." You let out a little chuckle and mumbled a 'thanks'. You could feel the heat rise up and your cheeks.

She only chuckled as she turned back towards Jimin. She helped him sit up on the bed and she helped him get his jacket on.

The nurse came in with a wheel chair so he wouldn't damage his foot anymore if he limps on it.

Mrs. Park turned back to you. "Thank you so much y/n for helping out Jimin. You've always been such a great girl." You smiled. It was great hearing someone say that to you and it warmed up your heart.

You helped take Jimin to the car and helped him climb into the car. After Mrs. Park strapped him in and shut the door she gave you yet another hug. But you weren't complaining.

"I'm surprised you and Jimin haven't started dating yet." She says out of nowhere and that made your smile drop.

"W-What?"

She chuckles and glancing at him whose seated in the car and not paying attention to your conversation.

"I'm pretty sure Jimin likes you. You are the only girl that he hangs out with. His relationship with girls are weird. For some odd reason he despises them. But...your different."

It was true. But you only thought that because your his best friend younger sister.

"And I know you like him too. I mean, who could not like a handsome boy like that?" She chuckled.

You didn't say anything. You only pursed your lips together and kept letting her talk.

"Think about it y/n. You guys would be great together."

I know...this chapter is boring.☹️