t h i r t y t w o

-Unedited

It has been day two and there still was no sign of Jimin at school and it was kind of making you worried.
He should be here by now. You thought.

"Aww. Is somebody missing their crush?" Taehyung jokes as him and Jiwoo laughed. You didn't say anything but pouted.

The two of them noticed and looked at you confusingly.

They knew something was bothering you. Normally you'd snap at Taehyung for making such jokes, but you just sat there, quiet.

"Hey? Are you okay?" Taehyung asks as he placed a hand ontop of yours, trying to comfort you.

You bit you bottom lip out of nervousness. The shaking of your right leg softly shook the lunch table.
You let out a soft sigh followed with a groan.

You have to say something. It was really getting to you. You are technically the reason for Jimin not being here.

You felt so bad and it made your stomach turn. You shouldn't have ran off to the bathroom that night. You should've told him what was bothering you. You truly regretted it. Regretted letting him kiss you. Regretted running off and hiding. You regretted even liking him at this point.

Taehyung noticed your eyes tearing up as you softly sniffled. "Hey, hey? What's wrong? You can talk to me, you know?"

Taehyung says as he gets up from the other side of the table to come sit next to you. He wraps his arm around your shoulder and rubs your upper arm up and down gently.

"Is... is it, Jimin?" Jiwoo quietly says. Taehyung looks up at jiwoo with a raised eyebrow then back down to you.

You rested your head on your older brothers shoulder. You didn't say anything but look the other way from Taehyung.

Dammit. How did she know?

"Y/n? What did Jimin do?" Taehyung says sternly.

You had no choice but to say it now. You couldn't lie anymore.

You lifted your head up from off of his shoulder. You still refused to look directly at him.

"Please. Please TaeTae. Don't be mad at Jimin. I don't want anything to ruin your frien ship with him."

His eyes widened. It's been so long sinced you called him by his nickname. That means this must be very serious for you to call him that.

He clenched his fist together, clenched his jaws, and sighed.

"What- what happened?" His voice was shakey.

"All we did was kiss. Like, for a really long time. I got scared and ran off into the bathroom. He tried to talk to me but... but i didn't say anything. I feel so bad now. He's probably all embarrassed now to even look at me."

Taehyung's nerves calmed down. He didn't say anything. He only looked at you. Slowly a small smile crept up onto his lips.

"Poor little y/n. What am i going to do with you, huh?" He pats the top of your head softly.

You tilted your head, looking up at him confusingly.

"If it's bothering you that much, why not go to his house and talk to him?"

You pursed your lips together, feeling your cheeks warm up. You never actually thought of that. Maybe Taehyung was right. Maybe if you'd go to his house after school to talk things out, everything would be alright, right?

Here you were. Standing in front of Jimin's beloved home. You had already regretted coming. What if he his mom answers?

What if he told his mom what happened and she hates me now? You groaned at the thought.

"I really hope not." You quietly say to yourself.

You lifted your finger, ready to ring the doorbell. It felt as if you've grown far away from the door. Your finger was moving slowly as it took forever for you to ring the doorbell.

Finally, your finger landed on the rounded button.
You had already regretted it.

You were praying that no one was home. Or that you didn't actually press the doorbell.

But those prayers weren't answered.

Your heart stopped once you heard the clicks of the door being unlocked.

You hurried and looked down, afraid to look at who was behind the door.

But you didn't have to look back up to see if it was Jimin or not, telling by the feet.

You slowly looked up at him. His eyes left widened, his face completely in shock.

Of course he didn't expect you to be the one at his door.

He didn't say anything but stare. His facial expression then dropped. He looked as if he wasn't happy that you were there, and who could blame him.

"Um... may i come in?" You softly say, your voice a little bit shaken up.

He didn't say anything as he moved to the side, allowing you to walk right in.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm going to end this right here ☺️.
I'm currently in the process of writing three new books for you guys!

But I'm going to try to finish this story first. Yep this story is coming to a end very soon 😢.

But I have more stories in mind that i think you guys would really enjoy 💕!

With that being said, sorry for any errors, and thank you all for waiting patiently for me to update and i appreciate you guys so much!

Stay safe 💜!