t w e l v e

-Unedited

Right now you are currently at Jimins house...of course with Jiwoo and Taehyung. Since the talent show was coming up you felt that Jimin needs to get ready and start practicing. He has to win and you'd do what ever it takes to make sure he wins the money for Jiwoo.

It's already has been 2 weeks since the incident at the field happened and a week ago Jimins doctor said it was okay to take off the cast but he still couldn't play any sports for a while.

Mrs and Mr Park left to work about a hour or two ago. She still haven't stopped bothering you about the whole dating Jimin thing.

You've told Jiwoo about what happened in the infirmary and how your body was reacting by a single look and she didn't hesitate to blurt out, "omg! You do like him!" Ever since that day you've been noting down signs of a crush and most of the ways you act all added up to you liking him.

It did made you sad. You really didn't want Jimin or Taehyung to find out about this. So you've decided to start getting rid of those feelings.

*******

"Do you know which song you'd be singing?" Jiwoo asked Jimin as she chewed on the tip of the pen.

He nodded his head while sticking up a thumbs up. Jiwoo nodded her head and glanced at you Although you didn't look at her, instead you where staring off to space at the coffee table but you still felt her eyes on you.

Soon after, everything around you went silent as it just felt like you where the only one in the world. The only thing you could see was darkness and the only thing you could hear was your own thoughts.

You chewed on your bottom lip as thoughts invaded your mind. Thoughts about...Jimin. You couldn't get him out of your head even though he was in the same room as you. You kept asking yourself how in the world you'd allow yourself to fall for him.

You kept telling yourself that it was just Teenage feelings and this little stupid crush will disappear soon.

But even if you tell yourself that these feelings you feel towards him are just from being around him basically your entire life, so you got used to his company. Or maybe it was just a phase that your sure every teenager goes through. Like those drama's about people falling in love with their best friend's.

You felt a slight tap on your shoulder and all of a sudden you could hear and see again. You released your bottom lip from between your teeth and looked over at the person who tapped on you.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked softly as he looked at you with concern. You glanced around to notice all of their eyes on you. Even Jimin's.

You gulped and looked back at your brother as you forced a smile and nodded. He didn't look so pleased as he stared at you for a moment, his eyes full with concern until he eventually looked away.

You let out a sigh as you closed your eyes and placed a hand over your chest. Why me? You thought. Liking Jimin was ruining you and you didn't know how. It was such a terrible idea and as your mind kept reminding you of those feelings you just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. It was difficult and hard for you and you didn't understand why. You didn't know why it felt so weird to have a crush on Jimin. It's different when it's other guys. But when it's Jimin it's so weird and it hurts.

Sometimes when your around him it feels like you can't breathe. It feels like your heart would explode due to how hard and fast it was beating.

You needed these feelings to stop. Because they where scaring you.

"Y/n?" You heard Jiwoo call your name. You opened your eyes and looked at her. You could feel a knot forming in your throat. You looked at her as you tried to hold your tears back.