s i x

You and Taehyung stepped out of the car, waving goodbye to your parents as you showed them a angel like smile. As they pulled off your smile soon dropped as you turned towards Taehyung.

He gulped and gave you a smile while patting your shoulder. You yanked your shoulder away and grabbed his hand. "I know what your up to Tae. Don't forget I took 4 years of taekwondo." You say as you dropped his hand harshly.

He shook his head and his hand as he watched you walk away. Soon then Jimin came up to him laughing. "Why did you let her do that to you? And what was the reason for it?"

Taehyung glared at his best friend as he continued to laugh at him. Jimin soon cleared his throat and stopped laughing.
"She freaked out when I told her I find Jiwoo attractive." He mumbled.

It was a moment of silence until Jimin started bursting out laughing. He placed his head on Taehyung's shoulder as he leaned against him laughing. Taehyung pushed Jimins head off of him and glared at him once again.
"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. Seeing you getting bullied by your younger twin sister is just to hilarious to me." He says as he continues to laugh.

"But why would she get angry at the fact that I find her friend cute?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin shrugged with a sigh as he pat his shoulder. "I don't know man. That's something you have to ask her yourself. Maybe it some kind of girl thing?"

Taehyung only nodded his head as they made it into the school entrance.

>>>

You stared deeply at your friend as she continues talking about whatever. You weren't going to lie she was a very pretty girl. Now you'd understand why Taehyung thinks she attractive.

But the thought of Taehyung and Jiwoo dating makes your blood boil. It's already enough hearing almost every girl you come upon gossiping about how cute your brother is, but him dating your best friend and only friend which means that she'd rather spend time with him. Which means you won't see her again. Which means you'd be lonely. And which means she would leave you for him.

You pushed the thoughts away as you straightened you back and cleared your throat, stretching your arms.

"Can't we maybe ask one of the boys to participate for the talent show to win the money?" Jiwoo asks as she bit her lower lip.

You didn't say anything but just stare off to space. "But if we ask them to do that then of course they're going to want to know the reason for it." You mumbled as you rested your cheek in your palms.

Jiwoo sighed as she looked around the kitchen. Her gaze stopping on the door to exit the kitchen. "Is... Taehyung here?"

You looked up at her. "No." You tilt your head and furrowed your eyebrows. "Why?"

She pursed her lips and shook her head as she shrugged her shoulders. "No reason." You'd be lying if you say you didn't see a tint of blush on her cheeks after she had asked that.

You only looked at her. Not saying a word just studying her posture and face.

The clicking of the front door opening and closing brought your attention towards the opened kitchen door.

In came Taehyung with lots of bags. He sat them down on the counter. He sighed and wiped the 'sweat' from off of his forehead.

He turned around to face you and Jiwoo. His eyes suddenly widening at the sight of Jiwoo there. "Uh... hey." He waves.

She breaks into a smile and waves back. "Hey." You could only watch, your fist bawling in anger as you watch at how flustered the two become over just one word.