t h i r t y f o u r

-Unedited

It has been two weeks since the whole 'Jimin Thing.'

You could say that almost everything has some what went back to normal. Jimin finnaly decided to come back to school and the two of you talked face to face in school.

Sorta.

Everytime the two of you see one another in the hallways, you would always awkwardly smile at one another.

Things can't exactly go back to how they used to be. Before you figured out about your feelings for him, he was just another one of your brothers annoying friends.

"So like, are the two of you like a thing?" Jiwoo asks as she's scanning through the different shirts on the clothing rack.

The two of you are currently out shopping. It's been a while since the two of you hung out with just the two of you. You've missed your best friend all to yourself.

Every since she and Taehyung started dating you couldn't do what the two of you used to.

"What do you mean?" You knew what she meant, obviously.

She rolled her eyes as she checks the tag on a shirt that she grabbed.
"You and Jimin. Who else would i be talking about?"

You shrugged your shoulders as you crossed your arms over your chest. "I dunno..."

You watched her grabbed like three more shirts. You really never understood why it takes her so long to choose what she wants. You've been finished, know your just waiting for her.

"I would say you guys are. I mean, you guys have kissed like a gazillion times already." She says with a laugh.

You rolled your eyes at how dramatic she was being.

Finally she decided what to buy and the two of you walked over to the cash register to pay for your items.

After the two of you finished shopping you guys decided to grab something to eat and sit at the food court to rest your legs.

"Well. He's never actually asked me." You said with a pout, continuing off what you guys were talking about.

She nodded her head as she slurped on her drink. "Yeah, your right. Until he officially says 'y/n, be my girl' then the two of you aren't dating just yet." She says, trying to make her voice sound more manly.

You decided not to say anything. You only continued to finish your food so the both of you could hurriedly go home.

Your currently at home glued to the couch watching an anime. You couldn't help but to think about the conversation jiwoo and you were having at the mall.

Now that you think about it, you were desperate for Jimin to ask you out. You would be the bigger person and ask him out, but for some reason that has always been weird to you.

You groaned as you slouched down on the couch. "Why haven't he asked me yet?" You grumble to yourself.

"Why are you talking to yourself?" Taehyung questions as he jumps over the couch.

Taehyung and Jimin are best friends. So your pretty sure Jimin tells Taehyung anything now. He's probably told him the reason for him not asking you out now.

"Hey? Have Jimin talked to you about me lately?"

Taehyung shook his head, not taking his eyes off from the tv. "No. Why?"

"Just wondering." You shook your  head.

He didn't respond. Just focused on the anime you currently had on the tv. You wanted to ask Taehyung to talk to Jimin, but you didn't want to force it.