t w e n t y

-Unedited

"Y/n..." he whispers softly in your ear.

Your breath hitched as you slowly closed your eyes, secretly taking in his warmth around you.

You couldn't stop shaking no matter how hard you kept trying to calm yourself down. And you knew Jimin could feel your trembling body against his and that made his arms tighten more around you, trying to comfort you.

But it wasn't helping. All you could think of was him being so close to you.

It wasn't the first time you've been this close. But after you started to develop feelings, everything seemed so weird and awkward all the time around him.

You didn't know how long you two stood there like that, but you knew that it had been some time now.

You parted your lips, trying to force some words out. But the only thing that came out was heavy breathing.

"Ji..." You say as if you were out of breathe.

You could feel his body tense after you tried to say his name.

You swallowed the huge knot forming in your throat and took slow steady breathes.

"Ji-Jimin." You managed to say as you tapped on his arm that was wrapped securely around your waist.

You slowly felt his arms loosen around you as his arms fell down to his side, and you weren't going to lie...you already missed his arms around you.

You stood still with your back towards him still. He slowly grabbed your hand, trying to make you face him.

He turned you around but your eyes still remained on the floor. You didn't dare look up at him. You didn't want to. And you weren't going to.

But...you needed to look into his eyes for a second. But you were terrified that you wouldn't control yourself and probably try to kiss him again.

It really doesn't matter anyways. He already knows how you feel. And you already know how he feels.

You cleared your throat as you still held your head down as you placed your hands behind your back.

"Can you hurry? I'm already late for class." You mumbled.

Jimin didn't say anything as he only just stared at you. You could feel his eyes burning holes all through out your body.

It was just a moment of silence as you stared at the floor or anything else but him, and as he only stared at you.

You then felt something touch your cheek, and that made you lift your gaze up at him.

He gently cupped the side of your cheek as he forced your head up.

You clenched your teeth as soon as your eyes locked with his. Jimin smiled as he let your cheeks go, leaving goosebumps on your skin from his touch.

After he placed his hand back to his side you stood upright as your gaze fell of from him.

Whatever it was that he wanted, you sure did want him to hurry it up so you could leave this awkward moment.

The longer you two both stood there in silence you started to think maybe he didn't really wanted anything. Maybe he was upset of the fact that you were avoiding him, and he needed a excuse for you to speak to him.

But as you were about to speak and tell him to get it over with, he already beat you to it.

"I'm sorry. And, I know I've been apologizing a lot but...I mean it. I am truly sorry for how the way I reacted towards you. But it also makes since to me. Of course after a long amount of time we've known each other. So, I shouldn't be surprised that you have some sort of feelings for me."

You didn't say anything as you just let him continued on talking. In fact, you really didn't know what to say at all. But you guess you should forgive him. You shouldn't be mad at him for not having feelings for you. It's his own heart and if it doesn't beat 10x faster when he sees or thinks about you, you have to accept that.

"I...accept your apology." You say quietly. Jimin slowly let his lips form into a huge smile that reached his eyes. You smiled seeing him smile. It was your favorite thing about him, his perfect smile.

You just stood there as you stared at one another. You were admiring his amazing features. But that soon ended by a voice you know so well.

"Hey! Shouldn't you two be in class? Y/n, is that you? Your suppose to be in my class! Get there now! You two Park." The gym teacher says. You nodded your head as you waved to Jimin making your way towards the gym.