f i v e

-Unedited

Today was the day that you would help Jiwoo raise money for her dads surgery. You've talk to the leader of student council, of course they would let you set up a mini store in the school. But the other hard part was that people who was in student council couldn't participate in the talent show. Looks like you're going to have to find another way to make the other $500.

You and Jiwoo set up your stand at the end of the hall. You guys have been in business for about 30 minutes and you already have thousands of students lining up, filling the entire hall.

The canteen was going great. Besides when you had to argue with a couple of students complaining that the prices was to high for only one candy bar. But how are you suppose to make $500 by selling things for 50 cents?

-
The bell rung signaling all of the students that are in the halls to get to class. You sighed and smiled as you already made about $50 dollars already. You handed it to Jiwoo as you started packing your things.

Jiwoo smiled as she looked into the almost empty basket of snacks. "I'll go head to the market during passing time for more snacks." She says as she carefully placed the money in her pink bag.

You nodded your head and placed the remaining of snacks into your book bag so you could have a way to sell some during class. You would do anything to get the money right away for Jiwoo and her family.

You and Jiwoo bid your goodbyes as you where going to separate classes. You entered the class room apologizing to the teacher for causing attention to yourself from the creaky door.

You hurried and ran to your seat. Placing the bag full of snacks under your desk as you took out your textbooks.

"Pst." Jimin kicked the back of your chair trying to get your attention. You turned around with a glare and rolled your eyes mounting a irritated 'what'.

He pointed down to your bag full of snacks and motioned his hand to give him one. You held out your hand as he looked at it confused.
"What?" He whispered.

You stuck your hand out more and bobbed your head towards your hand. "Money." You say.

You looked at you in disbelief and then scoffed softly. "Why do I have to pay? I know you."

You shrugged and continued holding your hand out. "You still have to pay. Who cares if you-"

"Shh." The teachers says.

You quickly turned around in your seat and bowed giving the teacher a apologetic smile.

You continued working on whatever it was that you where doing before Jimin interrupted.

"Pst..." You sighed and turned around mouthing a 'what'.

Jimin just smiled and pointed towards your bag than rubbed him tummy making a pouting face. At first you didn't know what he meant but you've got the idea.

You held out your palm and placed your pointer finger in the inside. Jimin rolled his eyes and shook his head no.

You shrugged your shoulders and turned back around.

-

It was only 10 minutes left of class and you were getting impatient. You wanted to sell more things but you didn't want to get sent to the office.

The classroom phone ringing brought your attention back. The teacher told you all that she needs to be seen in the office, and that was the greatest opportunity to start selling more things.

After you heard the click of the door you hurriedly dug all of the things from out your bag and placed it on your desk.

"Okay, line up if you want snacks. We have to make this quick!" You announced. All of the students came trampling over to you while waving their money in the air yelling out what they want.