↳imagine: s.c.

A/n: I know the last chapter was cut short, but ideas were lacking for it. I do take requests!!!

-

Chaeyoung was feeling really excited to photograph you. Her special client this week out of all of the fifty-two weeks in a year. She's heard that you're one of the prettiest clients (even without makeup), and that you aren't scolded much about what you do for the camera.

You finally walk into the studio, thirty seconds ahead of schedule. "Is Son Chaeyoung here?" The mentioned woman walks out with her camera around her neck. "I'm right here." Chaeyoung showed a dimpled smile which caused you to smile back. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I've been wanting to work with you for a while." You told her. "All of my friends are bragging about how good a photographer you are and I was excited to actually book a shoot with you."

"Really? You're one of the biggest clients of the year, I should be saying those things." Chaeyoung awed. "So where should I put my stuff?"

"Anywhere. There's plenty of room, and the dressing room slash makeup salon is over there." Chaeyoung pointed to a room to the right. "Thank you." You set your stuff down and made sure that no one would trip over it, and walked over to where Chaeyoung was pointing at.

You were amazed at the small aesthetic room, it hung several pictures of people that you knew, and some drawings that you recognized from her Instagram. A lady handed you an outfit to change into, whispering into your ear, "Ms. Chaeyoung doesn't want you to have makeup, all you need to do is work the outfit like you usually do." You nodded, and took the outfit; walking into the dressing room.

The outfit was a little tight, but it's not like some things that you've worn before. You walked out to see Chaeyoung fiddling with a pencil on to a sketchbook. "Are you ready to go miss?" You asked. "Let's get busy."