↳twice reacts pt.2

Twice reacts to (Y/n) overdosing continued..

Warning: Sensitive topic

-

Opening my eyes felt like fire burning them out of my skull. My chest was hurting, and every sound was blurred out. I could barely hear Jihyo calling my name in some sort of joy. I closed my eyes to bask in the silence, but my body was being shook by one of my members. Quickly, I glared at the person, which turned out to be Sana, and she immediately let go of me. I get that they're worried about me, but I can't even hear the shit that they're saying.

I watched the doctor walk in and say a few things to my members. Is not being able to hear normal? He sat on my bed and handed me a notebook from his pocket, a message reading, 'Can you hear us? If not, describe your symptoms to me, you can talk to me or try to.' I looked at him and attempted to talk. He shook his head and gestures to write it down. I'm in some deep shit now.

I showed him the notepad of symptoms and sighed. I assumed that he started telling my other members by the way that he turned to them. "When will I get my hearing back?" I tried my best to mutter out. 'Soon.' Was what the notepad had shown. It looked like Dahyun's writing. I looked at her and sent her a pained smile.

Pain crawled through my stomach, and I reached out for a pan on the tray in front of me; emptying mostly liquids into it. I saw the other members cringe and I rolled my eyes. "That's gross." A bubbly voice rung out. "I heard that!" I grinned, I at least knew that I wasn't deaf. The members cheered silently, I could tell that they were being careful. "I still don't feel good, so you might wanna stay back."

Momo, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Jihyo, and Chaeyoung walked over, obviously worried sick. "I feel fine right now. Just not in the best condition."

"You know this is all over the news right now, right?" I nodded, shrugging a little bit. "I'm not gonna say anything if they ask." Dahyun sent me a motherly smile. "I'm glad that we didn't lose you, I'm not sure what we would do without you, (Y/n)."

"There's a lot of things to do, Dahyunie. It's okay if I'm not there because I'll still always be with you guys." Jihyo let a tear loose and a few others did too. "You're too damn sweet, we would miss you for your energy and hilarity." Chaeyoung uttered out. "We would miss you a lot, that's basically what we're trying to say."

"Damn guys, don't make me start crying too."