↳twice's reaction..

Twice's reaction to you dying in a drama.

-

You had just gotten back home from shooting a drama. It was fun for the most part, well other than being contacted by Twice every two seconds. You didn't feel too bad for muting the group chat, it helped you more than it hurt you.

The drama had been released after a few weeks after shooting, which caused every single Twice member to drag you to go watch it with them. In front of you was Nayeon, Sana, Chaeyoung, Jihyo, and Momo. Tzuyu and Dahyun decided to sit by you, while Mina and Jeongyeon sat on the other side of them.

"It's starting (Y/n)-ah." Jeongyeon whispered over to you, snapping you out of your daze. You nodded and looked at Nayeon, who seemed to be so proud of you that she was already crying before any sad scenes came up. "Nayeon unnie, stop crying." You patted her shoulder. "I'm not okay." Everyone laughed at her and directed their attention to the drama.

You dozed off halfway through, never noticing Tzuyu crying, until you were woken up by a scream in the drama. You frowned and draped an arm over her shoulder, whispering quietly to reassure her.

The drama was pretty sad when you first got to watch it. Your character, Hyelin, was sent to a camp after learning that her husband had died in the military. Hyelin had to try and adapt to the change in environment, but instead dies three weeks after being mauled by a bear. Her friend, Jiyeon watched everything that had happened to Hyelin, causing her to fall into a depression, but she carried on Hyelin's legacy of kindness.

Twice walked out of the building, all feeling a little emotional. "How were you able to create such a beautiful piece?" Jihyo asked. "Patience, creativity, and hard work."

"You don't know how proud I am, (Y/n)." You smiled at Nayeon and hugged her. "Thank you, eomma." She slapped your arm playfully and let you go. "Let's go home, I'll make food."

"No, you need rest, we'll make food."