Pretty Face

After collecting my khaki uniform and wash bag, I face the large metal gates of D block. Taking a deep breath as Im shoved forwards by a guard. Time to face the music.

As I walk in and the gates clang shut behind me, I feel the stares of multiple prisoners on me. I keep my head down and look around for my assigned cell. After wandering around for a bit, an arm hits the wall next to me, trapping me. I turn so my back is against the wall and look into the deep brown eyes of a latina girl. She had short bleached hair and had a masculine look. "I didnt expect such a pretty face to start making trouble before she even walks in"
She smirks at me as she speaks and reaches out to grip my chin, inspecting me. I recognise her as one of the people looking at me after I tripped frieda. "U-um I..."
She chuckles at my uncertainess and takes her hand off the wall.
"No need to look scared, that was a good move. Especially to get on Barbs good side."
"Heh, that was kinda the plan" I said putting my hand on the back of my neck.
"Im Daddy"
"Y/n"
"Ill take you to our cell mama"
"Our cell?"
"Yeah i swapped with someone so i could be with you, youre gonna need some protection after that stunt you pulled with Frieda. Plus..." she trailed off looking me up and down licking her lips. I start to blush and she winks at me.
"Were gonna have fun mama"

As I walk away with Daddy I look behind to see a girl with messy shoulder length bleached hair, looking like she was on some sort of drug. She glared at me and I quickly turn around. Looks like Ive already made some enemies.