Daya

Id managed to spend most of the day avoiding Daddy, which had been easy since we dont do the same work.
I walk into the cafeteria, letting out a sigh as I sit down at a table. Theres no way I can avoid Daddy in here. I see Daddy in Barbs doorway and watch as Barb and Daddy talk. I hope Daddy hasnt been lacking, I dont need that trouble with Barb. Soon Daddy backs away from the door, saying a few final words before turning around. I see her scanning the tables before she sets her eyes on me, winking before walking over to me. She slides onto the bench next to me and wraps her arm around my waist as usual. Leaning in, she pecks my lips before speaking.
"Hey Mama."
"Barb giving you shit about us again?" I ask, leaning into her so I rest on her chest.
"Nah just about the supply this time. Dont worry Mama"
"Hey! You, yeah you cookies, go get a couple of trays." She calls out to some random newbies.
There were loads of new cookies after that riot down at minimum.
When the two came back with the trays, they set them in front of us. One of them left but the other stuck around. She stood by Daddy and touched her arm.
"Do you always order people around?"
Daddy didnt even look at her.
"Yeah so beat it cookie."
The girl put her hands up in a surrender.
"Okay, okay. Thats kinda hot though. Im Daya. Ill see you around." She says with a wink before turning around and walking away.
I glared at her as she walked and grabbed Daddys hand.
"Who does she think she is? Everyone in here knows not to fuck with either of us."
"Woah woah calm down mama. Im all yours. Besides, im more worried about you and Frankie."
She says, reaching out to stroke my cheek, her expression darkening when she mentions Frankie.
I glare at Daya again.
"Yeah, well she better watch it."

I used to have a plan for this chapter but then I forgot it.