Sleep

Daddy made me go to medical, since my wound was quite deep.
After walking me there, she lifts up my chin and kisses the corner of my mouth.
"Ill miss you" she says.
I squeeze her hand reassuringly and give her a small smile before being escorted into medical by a guard.
_________
Daddys pov
(Y/n)'s been in medical for a day now. Its night and im alone in my cell. Sighing i hug my pillow thinking of her. Her soft hair and pink lips. The way she blushes when i look at her. I havent been able to sleep without hearing her breathing softly below me whilst im sleeping.
I dont understand whats wrong with me, ive had loads of "prison mamas" before but ive never gone... soft like this.

Normal pov
Finally ive been let out of medical, a guard is escorting me back to gen pop. As i walk in i look around for Daddy. Finally spotting her, i notice bags under her eyes. Shes slumped on a table and her hair is messed up, like shes been running her hands through it. Worried about her i quickly walk up to her. "Daddy? You okay?"
Her head quickly jolted up and she jumped out of her seat when she saw me. She pulls me into a tight hug. "I missed you mama"
"I missed you too, but whats happened? you look like you havent slept for days" i say hugging her back
She pulls away from the hug and looks me in the eyes. "I just havent been able to sleep... since you havent been here"
Reaching my hand out and linking my fingers with her, i give her a reassuring smile. "You better get some rest, or youll start lacking. Then Barb'll start giving you shit"
_______
The cells have just been shut for lights out and im in my bed staring at the bottom of Daddys top bunk. I can tell she isnt asleep. After a while i hear rustling and can tell shes out of bed. In the darkness, i feel the bed move from her weight as she gets into my bed. She wraps her arms around my waist and entwines her legs with mine. Her chin rests on my shoulder and her face is buried in my neck. Her hand reaches out to grip mine as we both start to fall asleep.

I hope i didnt make this too sweet and innocent for prison lmao oops