Lockdown

I spent most of the day moping around, feeling sorry for myself. Frankie was more than happy to fill the void Daddy had left. The whole day was with Frankies arms around me and my eyes glued to the floor.
We were just about to head back to the cell early when I turned around and she was gone. I breathed a sigh of relief. She was probably gonna do much more than give me a hickie that night.
Once I made it back into the cell I changed and got into bed.
I waited for almost half an hour but she didnt come back. A guard came round checking that everyone was in their cell for lights out. He paused when he went past.
"(L/n) wheres the other inmate" he yelled at me.
"I dont know she hasnt been here for ages."
"Right- LOCKDOWN" he suddenly raised his voice so the other guards could hear him.
He spoke into his walkie talkie thing.
"We have a missing inmate"
A siren and a red light went off. The sounds of doors slamming and gates closing filled the prison.
The guard slammed my door shut and I was left in silence.
The whole night I could hear the yells of officers and the siren. Torch light shined under my door every once in a while.

Frankie didnt come back.

Its 1 am i might do another chapter tonight but probs tomorrow. I finally got inspiration for this book (i should be revising)