wrong

again, deleted the smut so this might not make much sense

daddys pov

(y/n) fell asleep easily after being such a good girl for me. She snuggles into my chest as I hold her in my arms. Lights out came just after we'd finished so we stayed here. She doesnt have a cell mate since Frankies gone. Good. The guards let it slide that we were in the same cell.

With a sigh I close my eyes and try to relax but something kept me awake. It isnt the general clanking of prison gates and guards keys.
I cant help but feel like my girl is in danger.
Those cunt blocks backed away since I talked to them but for all I know they could be planning something.

I lay in unrest all night until guards come round again in the morning.
________

Leaving the cell before (y/n) wakes up, I go in search of some empty-headed sluts to do some work for me.
Theres always girls around in prison so its not too long before I find someone eager to please.

All it takes is a few flirty lines and a brunette is listening to my every word.
"Can I ask you a favor mama?" I ask, playing with a strand of her hair.
"Go ahead" she says with a stupid giggle.
"Listen out for C block. Tell me anything you hear them say that you think I should know."
She nods and looks at me like a lost puppy.
"Anything for you Daddy"
Giving her one last smirk I get up and quickly move away.

That didnt feel right.

oops i havent updated for months and months, sorryy. I just realised i had this draft saved, ik its short but its something. The new season has gotten me more motivated even though daddy died, so ill probably start writing again ((: