Chapter 7

Betty POV
I woke up groggy and for about a few seconds, I didn't remember what had happened the night before. After a few seconds, I remembered. I opened my eyes and saw Jughead laying on the floor. I guess he must of shifted in his sleep. I thought.

"Jug?" I whispered. I didn't get an answer.

He was breathing- so I just let him sleep- he probably was very tired and didn't fall asleep from the pain till late. I pulled off my sheets and got out of bed. I looked at the window and the ground was covered in about a few feet of snow. I wasn't planning on doing anything today anyways, but now I had to take care of Jughead.

I looked up and saw Archie across the window from me. I was a bit mad at him, but not fully, I could never be fully mad at Archie Andrews.

I waved to him. He was grabbing his head in pain, he had a hang over, I thought. He also was pretty bruised up. He waved back to me and grabbed his phone- then I got a text.

Archie: Hey look, I'm really sorry about what happened last night, I don't know what got into me.

Now I was still mad at Archie, so I had to play it off cool.

Me: Ya Arch, that wasn't really nice.
Archie: Ik, and I'm really sorry, I hope you can forgive me.
Archie: Do you want to talk in person?
Me: Sure, meet me down in 5?
Archie: ;)

I threw on my coats and boots and headed outside. The snow reached to a little below my knees.

"Well, you wanted to talk in person." I said sounding mad, but I really wasn't. "Yes- look I genuinely am sorry, I was a total asshole last night and you don't deserve that." Archie said with a small smile.

"What got you that way anyways?" I asked curiously.

" I don't know...I guess I was just...jealous." Archie said looking embarrassed.

"Jealous of what?" I asked. "Jealous of Jughead. I mean- he has you- the perfect girl." Archie said smiling. "And- I mean-how did he-get a perfect girl like you?" Archie asked.

I smiled at him.

Jughead POV

I had just woken up, I was sore and bruised and tired. I looked around for Betty, but couldn't find her anywhere. I then sat up, realizing everything. Betty went through all of that trouble last night- for a fake boyfriend-me.

Now, something had shifted, something had...changed.

I wasn't quite sure what it was but I liked it. I just felt as if me and Betty...had a stronger connection. I wasn't sure what it meant...but I knew Betty probably felt it too.

But deep inside I wondered. What if Betty was just being nice, I mean it's Betty. I had started to think about me and Betty's "relationship", and thought about how people must see us.

Me, a broken good for nothing kid, a bad boy who punches first, asks questions after, and Betty, a perfect straight A student with the perfect attitude, always willing to make friends?

It was nearly impossible. I limped my way over to the window and what I saw DEFINITELY made me angry.

It was Betty and Archie...kissing. I got really upset, and I wasn't sure why, I mean, it wasn't like I liked Betty...but for some strange reason, I was pissed.

I mean, it was in the list, we can't touch or kiss anyone while our "relationship" is going on.

But...this is the whole reason we started it right? For Archie to like Betty. I guess it worked for her. Then, as Archie and Betty were still kissing, Archie looked up and saw me, he then smirked, and started to make out with her.

I then realized what was going on, Archie didn't like Betty. He just hated me! He was making out with her because he probably found out I was staying over- he knew I would be there!

I had to tell Betty.