Chapter 9

Betty POV

I was worried about Jughead- the last time he was alone with his dad- things didn't go well.

Jughead POV

I had a horrible headache when we finally got to the trailer- and I didn't really understand where me and Betty were. I really did hope we got "back together" because I used to just want her for my reputation- but now- I actually liked to hang out with her- we were becoming great friends. The second I got home- I passed out on the couch.

I woke up around 3 AM in the morning- and my head was KILLING me. I had gotten up to take an Advil- when a feeling of nausea overcame me.

I was probably just becoming sick- I mean I hadn't eaten that whole day. I took some Advil and grabbed something from the fridge- a burger from Pops- and chowed down.

I had eaten half of the burger and almost had fallen asleep on the table when another wave of nausea hit me- stronger this time.

I ran to the bathroom and threw up. But the strangest thing was- this wasn't regular throw up- it was blood.

My dad must of heard me because he had walked up to the bathroom right when I stopped. I flushed.

"You ok?" He asked with a groggy voice, rubbing his eyes. I nodded and sat back. My stomach hurt like hell. "You don't look good kid- you feel fine?" He asked.

I nodded again right before a sharp pain in my stomach hit me like a truck.

I passed out.