𝟐 ❀˚. To Join the Host Club! ₊˚.༄

The next day, the host club sat before opening time gathering for a quick meeting. Just the day before, a girl by the name of Hoshakuji Renge crashed the host club and declared herself as the manager of the host club. Tamaki sat on a shared sofa with Kyoya, wearing a thoughtful expression as he addressed the hosts.

"I thought about it all last night," He said with his hand propped on his chin. "Having a lady manager might not be all that bad."

"Why do you say that?" The twins asked in unison.

"Don't you see?" Tamaki opened his eyes with a smirk. "She has transferred into the same class as Haruhi. If they become close friends, Haruhi might become more ladylike." He pointed out in a dreamy daze. "The uniquely girlish air of tenderness could stimulate Haruhi's own sense of feminity!"

"You've got to be kidding me..." Haruhi sighed.

"This is a grand-scale project in order to stir Haruhi up to be more ladylike!" He said, lifting a finger. "Only having these shady, disreputable twins as close classmates is not good enough for Haruhi," Tamaki concluded his statement by pointing at the twins.

"Who are you calling shady..." The twins tilted their heads.

"If it's a female companion you are worried about, then Haruhi will be just fine," Kyoya commented without looking up from his notes. "Even without Renge's presence, we have an alternative."