𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘 ━━━ Lost Chapters and Tag Questions! ₊˚.༄

A/N: November 9th was the first-year anniversary of Rapunzel. Sorry, I'm nearly a month late, but I've been super busy with school and University Applications. Despite all that though, I still wanted to post something special to celebrate something that has become so near and dear to my heart. So now that I'm down and out with a cold, I finally found the time to get around to it. To commemorate the occasion, I decided to do a little Lost Chapters and Tag questions (OTP and an Author Tag). 

In a little less than a year, we have burned through 50-chapters of the main story and a few extra if you count the side stories. I really can't thank you all enough for what you've done both for me and this series. Thank you all, really. This is for you!

 This is for you!

-Lost Chapters-

A/N: There have been a few instances where I had the premise of a chapter planned, but they ended up being cut for one reason or another. I've brought them back in this extra content chapter for you all to see! These are a simple summary of the events that were planned to transpire, but a few important snippets here and there that are entirely written out. Enjoy~

Chapter Idea #1 - The Princess's Most Cherished Person!

A/N: While I did like this chapter idea, it ended up being scrapped for two reasons. For one, it just didn't fit into a nice and neat 50 chapter story. And secondly, I found Kyoya to be a little out of character in the premise, so I ended up cutting it for consistency's sake. Either way, Enjoy~.

As we all know, Kazehara Sumire is both dating the drama club president and a member of his club. This story takes place right after the Ouran festival, where Sumire lost her voice thanks to a combination of a bad cold and general overexertion. With the upcoming winter play, the drama club cannot afford to slack off on rehearsals for both the actors and stage managers. Thus Miki was brought in as a temporary substitute for Sumire's part until she gets better. The Host Club follows, deciding to drop-in as part of the audience and preview the play. All except Kyoya, who heads home early, claiming that such events were 'not worthy of his time.' 

The play is an original script by the drama club, telling the story of a knight, who under the request of the king, must gather the 13 fragments of the sacred ruby scattered across the nation, rescuing the kingdom from a doomed fate.

Taking Sumire's place, Miki is playing the Princess of the story, the daughter of the king and the secret lover of the knight. All was going well until they began to rehearse the important scene where the princess bids her beloved knight farewell. 

---

Princess Kalia: "Must you leave, Reinhardt?"

Knight Reinhardt: "You know I must, Princess. It is our responsibility to the people... Then, I shall be off."