𝟏𝟏 ❀˚. Make way for the Refreshing Host Club! ₊˚.༄

Summer, a beautiful time of year. It's a beautiful day outside. Birds are singing; flowers are blooming, there is no school, only peace and quiet. Miki laid in her bed, curled up like a baby. Since summer vacation has begun, she has been ever so diligent in drawing new designs, as well as the explorations of more TV dramas. And thanks to that, she has been sleeping much later than usual. Unlike Tamaki, whose policy bedtime was 10 p.m. sharp.

On the morning of the third day into their vacation, the warm sunlight peeking through the window gently poked at her cheek, slowly her bringing out of the Dreamlands. Suddenly, her phone began to ring on her bedside table, causing her eyes to open slightly. She groaned a little, closing her eyes she rolled onto that side of the bed, reaching her hand out, she repeatedly patted the surface, trying to find it. Once she got a hold of the object, she reeled it in. Without even checking who it is, she opened her flip phone and placed it close to her ear.

"Hello? Who is i-"

"MY DAUGHTER! MY DAUGHTER IS GONE! I CAN'T GET THROUGH TO HER! SHE MUST HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED! CONTACT THE POLICE! WE HAVE TO REQUEST AN EMERGENCY DEPLOYMENT OF THE SDF, JUST IN CASE!" Tamaki's voice belted out of the ear speaker and into Miki's mind, shocking the poor girl awake. She immediately closed her phone, slightly irritated with how she was awoken. And this is coming from the girl who is woken up every day with her doors busting open. Rubbing her eyes and swung her legs over the edge of her king-sized bed. Slipping into her slippers, she sighed as she got up and made her way to Tamaki's room. Who she could clearly hear yelling about how she hung up.