━━━ Supporting Characters Introduction ₊˚.༄

Supporting Characters Introduction

Arden Mederos

Age 26; Miki's loyal butler and companion. 

A loyal and dutiful butler dedicated to Miki. Arden is a capable young man who would do anything to ensure his lady's happiness, both physically and emotionally and would ruthlessly strike down anyone or anything that stands in her way without a second thought if she were to wish it. He also harbours a great amount of respect and gratitude towards Elisa, who took him in as a child.

A/N: When I created Arden, I was honestly never expecting him to be so popular amongst the fanbase. It took me by so much surprise as Arden was always a character I saw as 'just a good guy', but it wasn't until he became so popular that I began to develop his character even further. So in many ways, where Arden is today is thanks to you all! I once joked about making an 'Arden x Reader' Side Story. Let me know if you'd like that!

Elisa Fernández

Age 39; Miki's mother and the older half-sister of Elena, Current Duchess of the Fernández Household.

She is an intelligent, cunning and resourceful woman who would stop at nothing to accomplish her goals. Now is extremely stoic and silent, but in her younger years, she was much more talkative and mischievous. 

A/N: Elisa's personality had undergone so many changes over the course of the story, it's a little crazy. At first, I didn't know what I wanted to do with her. Do I want her to be a truly cruel witch? Or did I want her to be a misunderstood mother? Overall, I am glad I went with the route I did as it made Elisa quite a compelling and complicated character. Just a few little extra facts: 1. Elisa is the most beautiful woman in the Fernández family, even more so than Miki. 2. Elisa's younger self's personality is in fact, exactly what Miki's original personality was going to be. Cynical, mysterious and a little mischievous. 3. Kyoya despises Elisa. He understands her motives and the reasons why she did what she did, but still cannot forgive her methods of gambling on Miki's life to set the Fernández house free. 

Selene Mederos

Age 40; Elisa's loyal servant and older twin sister of Agustin.

As the first woman to ever be selected as a personal servant, Selene is stoic, responsible and dedicated to her job of serving Elisa. Though she is serious on the surface, she can be quite playful with family and close friends as she especially loves teasing her brother. 

A/N: Despite how they look on the surface, I imagine Elisa and Selene to share a more best friend-like relationship rather than a traditional Master-Servant one. In fact, Miki and Arden are the only pair that have that type of relationship considering Elena and Agustin are more lovers than anything. 

Elena Fernández

Age 37; Miki's aunt and younger half-sister of Elisa, Second 'Daughter' of the Fernández Household.