𝟕 ❀˚. Let's go, to the Commoner's World! ₊˚.༄

On a beautiful mid-spring Sunday morning, Miki had planned the night before to sleep in. She laid on her side, curled up comfortably and snoozing away. Her long hair was sprawled into the white pillow covers, the slight wavy texture creating hearts. The morning sun peeked through the window, beaming down gently onto her face as if they were trying to poke her awake. It was a peaceful, tranquil morning. Or it was supposed to be when...

"T-That's just ordinary lean tuna, and is by no means fancy tuna!"

Tamaki's loud shriek shook the entire second Suoh estate, worrying the staff and jolting Miki up. She glanced over that the door with hazy eyes wondering what that could be about. But after a few seconds, she concluded that Tamaki probably had a nightmare and gave into her heavy eyelid's demands. Flopping back down onto her bed, she lazily hid her face under the blankets, ready to fall back into a deep sleep when...

"Miki! Get up and get ready for school!" The double doors to her room busted open as Tamaki dashed in wearing half of his school uniform. Stomping hastily up to her, he pulled the bed sheets out her grasp, watching as she sat up and began rubbing her eyes in a daze.

She let out a small yawn before opening her eyes, Tamaki reached forward and began shaking her by her shoulders. "Come on!" He urged, dragging her out of bed and shoving her into her bathroom. Miki jolted slightly at the feeling of the cold tile press against her feet. It was enough to wake her up a little, but only by a little. Then, before she realized, the Ouran yellow dress, hung up neatly in her closet was tossing into the bathroom and the door slammed shut. "Hurry up, get changed and get ready!"