𝟑𝟎 ❀˚. An Exciting Race for the Festival Crown! ₊˚.༄

And so, the day of the race arrived, and students gathered at the central field of the prestigious academy. Led by Renge, the regulars cheered loudly on the sidelines as the host club stepped onto the broad field. They were all dress in traditional black Japanese cheer uniforms and bandanas except for Tamaki, Honey and Miki. The former two boys had white versions of the outfits while Miki had a girl's cheerleader costume. On the opposite end, the football club stepped towards the starting line wearing their classic jerseys. The two clubs were in a stalemate staredown as the other clubs and classes scrambled to get ready for the race behind the two main stars of this competition.

"Let me explain how the race works," Matsuyama, the student council secretary, took her place at the microphone stand with a gentle smile as the chatter died down. "You're to follow the prescribed route and answer the questions at designated sites in each building - east, west, south and north. If any team member passes, so will their group. If not, the team is eliminated. The group that successfully clears all sites will be given five clues. In the finals, participants must use those clues to seek out a particular location. The group that claims the hidden crown shall win the use of the central salon. Any questions?" She paused, eyes sweeping across the eager contestants. "Very well then..." Raising a starting pistol in the air, a loud bang filled the fields as loud chatter and cheering erupted.