𝟗 ❀˚. Covering the Famous Host Club! ₊˚.༄

The Floral department was rushing back and forth in the inner garden of Ouran Academy, Miki both helping out to plant some flowers as well as monitoring the progress. Ten more minutes until the host club opens, and they were running some final touch-ups.

"Miki-san, where should plant these?" One of the designers asked.

"This should go by the pond," Pointing over at a blue to a purple assortment of flowers, Miki instructed patiently as her arm instinctively wiped away beads of sweat that glistened on her forehead. "Hikaru and Kaoru are stationed there; this colour should help their costumes pop." She then turned to one of the other workers. "Make sure Tamaki-kun's station is surrounded by hydrangeas." She reminded. "That'll help him play into the forbidden rendezvous act."

The worker pointed at the crowded flower clusters. "Is this enough?"

Miki paced over, glancing around and noticing a slightly bare spot. "Please add more over there; it needs to feel secluded."

"Understood."

"How are the bonsai trees looking Miki-san?" The gardener asked.

Holding her hands up, Miki formed a camera frame with both her thumbs and index fingers. After a moment of humming and adjusting the angle, she nodded with a bright beam. "It's perfect! Thank you for your hard work! We can start running the stream anytime now!"