𝟒𝟖 ❀˚. The Final Stretch, Run Tamaki! ₊˚.༄

~10:40 a.m.~

At the rear gate of the Suoh Main Mansion, the now second-year trio were waiting anxiously out back in the spring morning. Haruhi peered up curiously, hearing a faint piano tune play from within the towering walls surrounding the mansion. 

"Haruhi? What's up?" Kaoru questioned as he remained crouching behind her, using his flip phone as a makeshift flat iron to straighten her soft brown hair. 

"Did you hear someone playing the piano just now?" Haruhi asked, glancing over her shoulder at the younger of the twins. 

"I don't know," Kaoru shook his head as he grabbed another section of her hair to straighten. "The grounds here are pretty expansive. Do you think it's milord?" He hummed thoughtfully before deadpanning. "If it's him, then he really doesn't plan to see his mother off today..." He commented. 

"Speaking of not getting to the airport - what about us?!" Whipping his head around, Hikaru who had anxiously been pacing back and forth finally snapped. "How are we going to make it in time if we don't leave right now? Where the heck are Honey and Mori-senpai?!" He yelled. "'We've got a surefire way to get Tama-chan out of the Main Mansion, but even if we started on it right now, we'll just barely finish in time. You guys work out all the details of how to get Tama-chan to the airport, okay?' They said that and ran off somewhere yesterday, but we haven't heard a single word from them since!" He recited, making his best Honey impression as he began to furiously punch in the numbers on the dial pad of his phone before pressing the device against his ear shell. "Kyoya-senpai! Kyoya-senpai! What are we supposed to do?!" He shouted. "Milord's mother must be at the airport by now, right?!"