•Scars•

The next days passed by. I was now completely fine, Jake was still extremely protective though.

《Kay!》 Aby yelled as she saw me. I smiled hugging her.

《She literally loves you》 Rosalie said hiding a little smile 《I love her too.》 I smiled at Rose and then at Abigail.

《I kinda like you too... even thought you are uhm... a mutt》 i laughed at what Rosalie said 《i like you too leech》 she smiled.

I picked Aby up 《 what do you want to do?》i asked her with a big smile 《i want to play with you and uncle Jake》 she said.

《Jake is gonna be there in a few minutes, if you want we can watch some TV now》 i said.

We sat on the couch waiting for Jacob.

I and Abigail fell asleep. Jacob didn't come till late afternoon.

《Kay》 he whispered, i mumbled something, i don't even know what 《Hey I'm sorry we saw the bloodsucker》 he just said

I opened my eyes and looked at him 《Where is he?》 i asked 《we killed him.》he said smiling

《We can think about that tomorrow. Now we should go home.》i kissed him.

《Jacob, Kay! Get up!》 Billy's voice called from the kitchen.

《We're coming!》 Jacob yelled back.

《Oh come on Jake, i want to sleep》 i yawned 《i know... but Emily wants us for lunch so get up》 he kissed my nose and then my lips.

《Fine》 i got up 《finally babe》he said.

We walked to the kitchen 《mmh Billy did you make italian food for lunch?》i asked.

Italian food was the thing i loved the most. Probably because I was half italian.

I giggled to myself.

《Vincisgrassi 》 i said smiling 《you made typical food of my mother's region》 i continued.

《You can take it to Emily's and show the pack how good they are》 Billy laughed 《i freaking love you》.

Jacob was watching the scene laughing 《we're eating it for lunch》Jake said kissing my forehead 《YES!》 I yelled making them laugh.

We had breakfast and then we went again to Jake's room.

《You think we're going to be happy together?》 I asked 《yes of course Wolfie》 he kissed me.

➳ next dayyyyyy

That morning Jacob went to Forks.
The night before Emmett Cullen came in our land so he went to talk to Edward.
He came back with Bella on the back of his bike.

I felt jealous and all my body was shaking.

《Hey look it's Bella!》 All the pack except for me and Sam ran toward her.

Again jealousy.

《I guess we have someone more for lunch》 Emily hugged Bella too.

Jacob looked at me smiling 《Hey Kay come here!》 He yelled.

《Hey》i said to Bella 《hey you sound sad. Wassup?》 She asked i just shrugged my shoulders fake smiling.

We had lunch and then me and Bella went for a walk.

《Whats wrong?》 She asked again
《Jacob is still in love with you》i simply replied.

《CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S NOT MY FAULT?》 She yelled 《I'm sorry》i said whispering.

She looked at me with guilt 《oh gosh sorry Kay》 she tryied to hug me but Paul arrived.

《Did you yell to an imprint Bella Swan?》He asked angrily 《Paul calm down》i said almost scared 《no one can hurt an imprint!》 he started shaking.

Jake came running in our direction shifting in his russet big wolf.

Jake and Paul started growling at each other... i heard their thoughts
Paul: 'she was yelling at Kay'
Jacob: "really?"

Then jacob started walking toward me and Bella growling at the other girl

《Stop Jake!》 I screamed he stopped for a second but he jumped trying to go to Bella... but he hurt me.

I fell on the floor screaming for the pain.
He looked hurt at me with tears filling his eyes.
He watched me screaming, for a long moment, but him being hurt, hurt me even more so he ran away.

Paul picked me up, i was still crying for the pain but mostly was because he left.
----
《Shh Kay it's going to be okay》 Paul put me on Jake's bed.

Billy came in the room 《thank you Paul》 he said Paul nodded.

《How are you feeling?》 Billy asked 《J-Jacob l-left》 was all i said 《I'm going to break his neck when he comes back》 he growled.

《Jacob won't come back》 i started tearing up 《he will. Kay He needs some time》 he smiled sweetly down at me 《but why Billy? I love him, i can't stay without him》 his smile faded 《you're his imprint in two days he will start to regret that》i nodded falling asleep.

I woke up screaming, the scratches started hurting again.

"Our skin heals fast why are you screaming?" I heard Seth in my head
"Wolves can hurt other wolves to death" now it was Sam

"Help guys i can't move" i yelled in my thoughts "Kay breathe" Sam said.

I tried, Jacob scent filled my body.
All in that room smelled like him.

Crying i slowly sat on the bed

Sam: "Kaily tomorrow you're going to school"
Me: " but why?"
Sam: "you need to take a break from this life."
Me: "okay"

I stood up it was 7 pm.
"Hey daughter how are you?" Billy came next to me. I smiled at the nickname "I'm okay now. Tomorrow I'm going to school" he smiled "good idea" he hugged me

"Thank you Billy thank you so much" i said.
________________________________

A/n
I'm sorry, i didn't like the story cover and title so i changed it.
Please don't kill me you know that i love you bye😏💛.

-Fra🇮🇹