•Bella's graduation• pt. 1

➳Time skip to the day before the graduation.

I was at Bella's. We were laying on the bed talking about random stuff -for random I mean Jacob and Edward- eating some popcorn.

《Are you and Jake coming tomorrow?》 She asked 《yes, unless he wants to be killed by me》he laughed 《you would never kill him. You know that》 I rolled my eyes knowing well that she was right.

《Is Edward here? I smell a vampire》 I said 《yeah he should be here》 she walked downstairs followed by me.

Edward was standing outside smiling at Bella as she opened the door.

《Hello wolf girl》 he said looking at me 《hello leech》 I smiled.

I had to go to Jake's house they decided to walk with me to the treaty line, then I proceeded alone.

I knocked at Jacob's door, Billy opened it.
《Hey future daughter in law how are you?》 He asked making me blush and smile a little 《I am good thank you》.

《Are you looking for Jake right?》 Billy asked as he let me walk in 《yeah but if he's not here I'd enjoy watching football matches with you Billy》 I said making him smile.

《I enjoy watching football games with you too but Jake is here.
Damnit next time you come here I'll make sure not to be at home with him》 I laughed 《where is he?》 I asked 《he's sleeping in his room》.

I looked at Jacob's white door. 《I think I'm gonna give him a quick kiss and then we'll see that damn game》 I said making Billy laugh.

I walked in Jake's room. He was sleeping peacefully.
His hand under his head and the blankets were on the floor.

I smiled and gave him a little kiss on the forehead.
I was about to walk away but he took my hand.

《Don't go Kay》he said 《keep sleeping. I'm in the livingroom watching football with Billy》 I laughed sitting on my knees to see Jake's face clearly《wait my dad stole you from me》 he smiled lightly 《maybe I prefer him》 I smiled innocently.

《You're lying girl》 he said smirking 《what if I'm not?》 I asked still in an innocent tone. 《You are,babe》 then he pressed his lips on mine.
《Okay Jakey you won》 he smirked 《go watch that game I'll come later》 I nodded and walked away.

I sat on the sofa right in time to see the match starting.

I and Billy commented all the game till Jacob came in the room smiling at me.

《Dad you stole her from me. It's not fair》 I laughed at what he said.
《I'm sorry son it's not my fault if your girlfriend is so beautiful》 Billy laughed 《yeah I know she's the prettiest girl here》 Jake said proudly pulling me in a big hug.

《Jake my dad is waiting for me at home. I gotta go》 he just shrugged his shoulders
《Jake really》I said a little bit annoyed.

《Go with her son, see you tomorrow kaylee》 Billy said 《see you tomorrow Billy. Oh and thanks for lending me your son》he smiled and waved.

《Hey dad I'm home》I said as I walked in. 《Hi Kay, and hello to you too Jacob》 Jon smiled at us, we waved at him.