•forgiven... but i need a big mac•

➳ two months later

Leah and James finally started dating.
Seth found his own imprint, a new girl in his English class, called Ashley, she's pretty good, she often hangs out with me and Emily. Leah doesn't like her too much though.

Jake? Oh yes he's too selfish to come back to his imprint who's missing him a lot.

It physically hurts.

I tried with the telepathic stuff, he answered a lot of time, saying only "hey Kay I love you".

And I was there like "oh thank you now i feel a lot better"

Am I being sarcastic? Oh hell yes.

Anyways that had been a beautiful day. I was going to bed.
Sleeping was the only thing I did in that two months.

I fell asleep that fast that I didn't even notice that in my room there was someone else.
______
I felt lips pressing on my temple, I opened my eyes still half asleep.

《Kay, I'm back with you》 was Jake there?

I touched something with my arm. "Oh fuck those are his abs"

I just said《What are you doing back here? I thought you was being too selfish to remember that also I have feelings》 he frowned

《You don't have idea of what happened Kay》he said

《No I don't, now explain!》I stood up. I looked to the alarm clock -3:12 a.m.- good.

《I can't tell you right now》 yes he was making me want to break his ass

《Jacob Ephraim Black where the fuck were you?》I almost yelled covering my mouth with my hands

《I-I went to Texas for a very old wolf pack to kill me. Cause yeah I didn't want to see my imprint hurt anymore, but I changed my mind》 no, I wasn't believing a single thing.

The attraction between us was being very strong. At every breath was getting difficult not to kiss him.

《You're not believing me. Okay I have to show you》 he switched the lights on.

A huge scar was placed on his tanned and muscular chest. From his right shoulder to the start of his abs.

《I-I'm so sorry》 I said looking up at his eyes -bad mistake Kay- then he pressed his lips on mine.

I was feeling fireworks. I missed that. We kissed for what seemed like long beautiful minutes.

I pulled away trying to catch my breath.

《I missed you Ephraim》 I whispered 《I missed you more Luna》.

《Do you want me to sleep with you?》he asked 《hey wait i didn't say you're forgiven》 he just smiled 《but yes I want you to sleep with me》

He looked worried for a moment 《c-can I see...》 he pointed to my arm.

I nodded, he took my arm between his hands 《I really hurt you. fuck!》 Then he changed from worried to angry with himself.