Danti - My Tormentor

~•~•~•~

Please read the warning before continuing.

Mature themes

~•~•~•~

Anti's POV

Quiet. It was so quiet. I could easily hear a pin drop in this piercing silence. I could hear my heart beat in this eerie silence. I could hear my heavy breaths in this horrible silence. Silent. It was all I could hear, I felt as if I would never escape from it.

Black. I had been blindfolded. It was right around my head, constricting my skull in its chain, elastic and cloth. It was made to be painful on me. It was made to hurt. Hurt me and only me. It was for me whether I liked it or not. The blindness was uncomfortable. I hated not being able to see. Anything could happen at any moment and I couldn't do a thing about it.

Gagged. A ball gag was shoved into my mouth, it tasted horrible. Sour almost. I couldn't put my finger on it. It was tightly clasped at the back of my head with the rest of the ties on me. My tongue came out of it slightly at the bottom from my attempts to push it out my mouth after it was strapped on. I could get it back in but my tongue hurt in such a cramped position.

I hung my head low, there was nothing to see anyway. I could hear traffic just outside, car horns and yelling from people not moving. However, the vehicle I had been forced into had not stopped moving. The sound of the car tires on the tar filled roads told me so. The feeling of the car speeding, stopping, starting, and turning around bends told me that.

I couldn't move, completely restricted like a prey caught by a snake. I was tied to a post, my hands cuffed around a metal pole in said vehicle. On top of that, my chest was tied around with another chain, and another, and another. I could hardly breath from it all.

I sat cross legged on the uncomfortable floor of the vehicle, my ass was aching from the amount of time sat in one place like this. I hadn't moved. I couldn't move. I wouldn't move.

I had been deemed one of the top on the list of psychopaths, killers and especially demons. Deemed unsafe to be kept in a padded room by myself. Deemed unsafe to be around specially armed guards trained to deal with demons such as myself. I was deemed a monster, a murderer, a lunatic. Every word you could think of related to the subject I've heard it being directed at me. All I can do is laugh in their face with my wicked grin, smashing at the glass, screaming at them, laughing hysterically at their disgusted and shocked faces from my behaviour.

The only thing they had to use against me was my collar. It was my weakness. It didn't necessarily knock me out. It just startled me in a way. A secret pleasure of mine. Sometimes I'd act up just for them to press the button. Just for them to shock me and give me that lasting pleasure I wait for. The lasting pleasure I'd die for. It was the only thing I could bear, the only thing I'd ever liked about this place.

They think they can control me. They can't. I know they can't. How hilarious. That's the reason why I'm here right now. They're sending me away. Sending me off to a new place that could hopefully "control me". 

Ha, like that'll ever happen! Don't make me laugh.

Suddenly, the vehicle went over a bump. They didn't even slow down, taking me by surprise. I grunted slightly, fidgeting a bit before settling back down.

"Quiet, demon!" Someone next to me hissed.

I breathed deeply, frustration pulsing through me. Anger welled up in my chest and I fidgeted again, getting antsy. How dare he? I couldn't help that! How dare he?! How dare he treat me as if I'm an animal?!

At that moment I started growling and thrashing around. I lashed out, well I tried to. My chains rattled loudly in my sudden outburst of anger. Green and gold glitches dotted around me as I growled and screamed in ever direction.