Danti - Kitten

NO POV

Dark hummed, petting the smaller male curled up slightly in his lap, leaning against Dark's chest, as they watched television together. Dark was hardly concentrating, focusing most of his attention on the demon sat on his lap currently. His paper white hand led gently on Anti's head, thin and sharp fingers weaving through his puffy, green hair of glitches. They dug into his scalp from time to time however there was never any complaints or signs of discomfort so Dark never stopped his actions to his pretty demon's head.

Anti let off small purrs here and there, losing himself to the relaxing feelings of Dark petting him. Now and again, Anti would start watching the screen again out of interest only to instinctively lull his head back by Dark's class digging in slightly. The tv was quiet, allowing the relaxing atmosphere to stay in the room without it being dead silent. However, Anti wouldn't mind being suffocated in Dark's void like aura he let off. It would only help the demon feel more owned and more controlled by the monochrome male. In all honesty, it would of been one hell of a turn on for the glitchy freak sat on Dark.

After a while, Anti began to fidget slightly in Dark's lap, lower back hurting from being slumped for so long. This caused his purring to cease and come to a halt.

"What's wrong kitten?" Anti heard his low and smoothie voice whisper into his ear, biting his ear lobe as Dark awaited a reply.

Anti bit his tongue, squirming slightly again. His body begged him to get into a confer position but he didn't want to annoy his lover with such a stupid request.

"Anti, tell me sweetheart." Dark continued coaxing him.

"It's nothing," Anti replied as he stopped involuntarily shifting, "I'm fine."

Anti then flinched with a small yelp as Dark pinched his side sharply, "what rule did you just break?"

He was met with silence.

Dark pinched him again but harder causing Anti to squeak again. "I-I lied!" He exclaimed.

Dark rubbed the now bruised part of the glitch's skin.

"Now tell me what's wrong, kitten."

Anti gulped, "could we lie down? My backs cramping..."

Dark rubbed his back and led on his own, Anti on his chest. "Just tell me next time, love." He scratched his head again.

Anti immediately closed his eyes, curling up on him. He slowly dozed off.

I apologise this was another short one. I'm running out of ideas haha. Please leave suggestions, my pms are always open if you would rather ask there. ^^

Later my beans!