Side story from 'My Tormentor'

No POV

"Making me way down town. Getting ice... Cream." Anti mumbled to himself, grabbing a bowl and dumping it on the side. He just wanted to help himself for once without Dark running up to him like some sort of princess to make sure he was doing it right, not getting too much of it, using the right spoon.

'Such a control freak!'

"What was that?" Dark came up from behind making Anti flinch, the spoon he was holding clashing to the floor as it hit the  dark marble tiles below.

Anti glare and turned to face him. "Fuckin' hell Dark. You may own me or whatever but you don't sneak up behind me like that, you monochrome clown!"

Dark was... Less than amused. "I don't think I like your tone." He spoke lowly. "Would you care to repeat that?" The room was suddenly shrouded in darkness from Dark's auras, a menacing feeling filling the kitchen.

"Ya heard me," Anti grabbed a knife from the block. "Monochrome," he got ready to pounce and did so as he said the word clown.

Dark hissed as the knife stabbed into his shoulder, he stumbled and grabbed Anti'e arms tight, rough.

Just how Anti liked it. He didn't tell him but he always seemed to know exactly how to get him to behave.

"Anti, apologise." He ordered lowly. "I won't repeat myself."

Anti shook his head, "go to he-!" He was caught off guard and muffled by his firm and warm lips against his own. The knife fell to join the spoon somewhere in the darkness as he practically melted into his hold.

Dark slowly pulled away, "good boy. I knew you were my good boy, hmm? You listen to master. And when master says something he expects you to listen and do as told. Remember?" He spoke with a soothing voice despite his throbbing shoulder and seeping anger threatening to spill.

He couldn't unleash that on Anti. Of course, because it wasn't his fault. His way of lashing out when he was upset always was violence; that's what he was taught by those stupid guards in that stupid prison place.

Anti whispered something, keeping his head down before being pulled into a firm hug by the taller, pressing Anti against his chest.

"Could you speak up? I didn't hear you." Dark spoke honestly.

"Sorry." Anti whispered.

---

I'm starting to get on track of things now that unus annus is over. This is just a small thing because someone commented they liked my writing and I felt so happy lol. This is sort of cannon to My Tormentor' but doesn't go into the story. I just wanted to do something on it, something cute, to warm myself back up to writing again.

Any requests for one shots?

Unedited.