Three - Public

Just to say I've never been much of a fan of "public" but I'll do my best! It will be short but sweet

Just to say I've never been much of a fan of "public" but I'll do my best! It will be short but sweet. (Maybe not sweet but you get me. It'll be satisfactory.)))

Anti's POV

Dark's hand was wrapped around my dick firmly, just holding it there. I was sat in his lap with a small blanket around us. We were in one of those couple cinemas with the larger seats, a few other people were here around us.

As the movie played I flinched on him, his hand tightening and tightening around my dick with no end in sight.

I bit my lip, keeping myself from making any sounds.

The movie was some chick flick about some lady with trouble with men but the men was into her at the same time but she's just utterly useless!

I suddenly gasped and rolled my head back against his shoulder as he pinched the tip of my dick with his other hand, the other staying squeezed tightly. It felt slightly swollen from the blood being stuck in on place, circulation seemingly cut off.

A shiver, however, rushed up my spine quickly when he finally let go. The feeling of hot blood rushing through sent goosebumps over my arms. My face was beet red but at least the place was dark enough.

We were sat at the back to the side from the middle. There was a few others on our row but they were far away from us thankfully. He seemed to have planned this from the moment we took our seats.

Then, he whispered something into my ear. Something dirty, and well, dark. "I'm going to abuse your dick over and over, and if you haven't came before the movie ends you'll be getting it." He bit on my earlobe after that and continued that beautiful work with his hands.

"Dark," I finally whimpered, my body was trembling.

"Shh, shh." He whispered very quietly to me, I was surprised I even heard him.

A few people on this row looked over before their significant partner said something and their focus was back to both them and the movie.

I curled up in his lap, changing position so I was sat side ways with my head against his chest. I couldn't focus on the movie, but I don't think we ever were here just for the movie. Only for fun.

He pinched my tip again as his other hand moved up an down quickly, silently.

I came against him, shivering as I did so.

"Good boy." He whispered.

I felt a straw poke out at my mouth to which I gladly drunk the drink given to me.

Sorry it's another short one. I have the motivation but not for anything too long at the moment. Just small scenes. If you have requests feel free and I'll do it. Otherwise I'll continue with the list. Also, anyone know what the next one means? Ahahaha. Another one for my horrendous search history I suppose.

Unedited