Danti - My Tormentor - Part Three

Dark's POV

"NO WIL!" I yelled down the phone in pure frustration. I slammed my hand into my desk, hearing the wood crack and splinter. I stood up from my black leather desk chair as I did, hearing it clash with the wall just behind me. "Look, you must have you can't be here right now- I DON'T GIVE A SHIT, LISTEN! Just listen."

I took in a deep breath as I calmed my nerves. I didn't want to wake my precious just upstairs. God, he's such a brat to get to nap. I'd jump at any opportunity to take a nap during the day.

"His name is Antisepticeye- don't yell at me, Wil!" I pulled my chair back and sat onto it once more. "I can handle him. He's mine, I own him. He belongs to me." I crossed my legs out in front of me, "he's my- he's mine." I shook my head. "That's all there is to it."

"Look, I have to go before I accidentally wake him up. I'll speak to you soon, I promise. Just don't come over, and don't come over and say it was an accident. We are both fully aware that if you turn up at my door it's not an accident." With that, I hung up on him and dropped my phone onto the desk.

I ran a white hand through my coal like hair, rustling my usually combed over hair. I'm not in the mood for this. For Wilford. He'll scare the shit out of Anti then leave me to clean up the mess.   

Even after all I've said to him I know he's a dangerous individual, but I am too.

I can handle him.

Wilford can't.

He has to stay away until I can figure everything out. Only then they can meet.

Anti's awake, I can feel it.

I leave my office and walk up the large staircase to the next floor. My feet were silent as I ascended upwards.

I stopped dead in my tracks as I reached the top. I can hear sniffing - is he crying? I narrow my eyes and stare at nothing as I listened.

I kept walking and stood just outside his door. I could hear him gasp for air then sniff again.

This is new.

I knock on the door, not wanting to embarrass him in case it was because of - most likely - nightmares.

The noises ceased and I agreed in my mind it was a nightmare haze I had snapped him out of.

I twisted the golden knob and pushed the door open.

He was sat up in bed, knees pulled to his chest in one hand and the other running through his green hair. He was looking down into his lap, shoulders slumped.

I closed the door behind me quietly. Now it was just us two in his small room. I have many bigger ones but I didn't want him to have places to hide himself or things he shouldn't have. It was just easier for me to keep an eye and hold of him.

I walked over to him and muttered, "kitten? Can you look at me?"

He only shook his head. He dropped his hand from his hair and rested both arms upon his knees; forehead resting upon them.

As soon as his hand left his head I placed mine there instead.

He finally looked up at me. He had a frown and his eyes were distant. Cold.

His green eye seemed to glow and move on its own.

Before I knew it he was attacking me.

Anti shoved me down roughly, baring his pointed fangs and hissing. His jaw jittered and snapped at me, clawing and scrabbling. I have to admit, he's quite strong. A human would be dead meat if he got a hold of them.