Danti -- Intense Smut : Stress

WARNING, INTENSE AND DESCRIPTIVE SMUT SCENE.

Dark

I've now been working for three days straight. I've obviously been sleeping but as soon as I wake up, I continue working. I'm stressed, irritable and have been ignoring everyone.

This included my sweet Anti.

Right now I was finishing up the project; that was definitely tomorrow. I'm glad I was coming to an end with it. This was really starting to piss me off.

I rolled my shoulders a few times, hearing them crack before I continued the work at hand. I had to keep working. I have to finish this today. I didn't give myself any choices. I'd work into the night if I had to, I just had to get it done.

During my mini think to myself, I ended up slamming my fist into my desk, cracking the wood slightly with a splitting sound. My muscles were tightening up as I got more and more stressed. The more I thought the more stressed out my mind, my body and my very soul became. I was so sick of writing. Writing, writing, writing! That's all I've been doing!

Large bags were forming under my eyes, easily seen on my pure white skin, my black eyes starting to drip their substance down my cheeks. Frustration filled my mind as more and more fell down my cheeks. My hands shook as I looked away from my computer screen, wiping my eyes with my hands. I let out a quiet groan and growl before continuing my work. This occurrence has become more frequent as time went on.

Mini breakdowns of frustration and anger. Of loneliness of locking myself away from all of them. Away from Anti.

I didn't want anyone distracting me.

The room I was in had become pure darkness from my own emotions settling into the room. My black aura suffocating any light that managed to get in, trapping it and killing it.

Hours were passing, as the fourth one did on the third day I wrote the last word. I calculated the last thing and I saved it twice to be sure.

I leaned back in my chair, taking a breather. I closed my eyes, basking in the tranquility of the room. The everlasting silence that had been my prison for seventy two hours. In this darkness I had been suffering in for so long.

"Anti. Here, now." I whispered, hissing it through my teeth. I know he would hear my command, we being demons and all.

Then three knocks ran through the room, making me sit up straight and adjust my tie and blazer. "Come in." I growled out.

The door opened and Anti slipped into the darkness, closing the door behind him. "Darky? Are you alright? You've been here for a good while. I haven't seen you leave your office." Anti spoke quietly to me, worry very evident in his tone.

"Kneel." I scooted the chair back, giving him room. I saw him blush a bright red, his green eyes reflecting their beautiful essence as he looked directly at me. He gulped and nodded, walking slowly as he struggled to see whilst I saw perfectly, almost like second nature.

He nearly bumped into the desk corner as he walked over, finally getting In front of me and kneeling down. "I've been stressed lately, I'm sorry for ignoring you." I ran my fingers through his hair, causing his worried eyes to soften.

"Do you want me to help de-stress you?" He looked up to me, making eye contact. His blush made him all the extra irresistible to me.

"Pleasure me, Anti." As soon as I finished the order, his hands immediately flew to my suit trousers, undoing them and pulling them down to my knees. I just sat back and allowed him to do his thing.