Straight to it pt 2 : after care

Sorry for the wait yall-

No POV

Anti was led down on the soft blankets of their bed by Dark. He was pretty worn out by their previous activities however a feeling of loneliness fell over him even if Dark was still there with him.

He was always so distant, always straight to the point. It drives him crazy but made him feel upset at the same time.

However his frown didn't go unnoticed by the monochrome demon cleaning up the area after making sure Anti was situated in a comfortable position. He continued to clean up for the most part as he thought. He had everything under control as usual but Anti was always able to rile him up. He never told him what was on his mind, Dark didn't like that. In fact he hated it but kept his thoughts to himself for the most part.

Once the area was considerably cleaner and to Dark's standard he stood straight, his hands pressed together at the finger tips as he stood at the end of the bed. He was looking immaculate already, as if he hadn't recently fucked Anti's brains out. Anti was the polar opposite and looked like he had his branis fucked out ten times over then got told he was ugly afterwards.

"Anti," Dark's monotonous voice pierced the silence of the room like a knife.

Anti knew that voice. He rolled onto his side and pulled the blanket up and over his head. He didn't want to talk.

Dark only tutted and walked around to the side of the bed. He sat down on the edge and placed a hand on him. He knew how to control situations like this, make them work in his favour. He kmew exactly what Anti needed always, even if Anti didn't know himself.

"Anti," he said again but softer, letting the weight of his hand ease the glitch underneath the blanket. "Talk to me."

Anti swallowed the lump forming in his throat. He ran a hand through his hair anxiously, the blanket slipping from his head as he did. He didn't look up towards Dark however, not yet anyway.

"It's no use hiding from me." Dark kept his cool demeanor. Another thing he knew Anti needed. Getting him more worked up would be a problem, the trick was to be patient, to be thoughtful, to listen. To read him like a book and to know what signals his body gives without Anti realising he does them. "It's better to tell me, isn't it? So I can help you?" He urged still.

Anti was usually like this after certain sessions but it also depended on what led up to it in the first place. Nothing physically had this time so Dark knew this was something the other had manifested in his own mind and had been dwelling on.

"Can you hold me?" He asked quietly.

"Of course."

Dark quickly but carefully lifted anti onto his lap. From there he shuffled forward a little bit before laying down with him, Anti's head on his chest and his knees curled up so his feet were near Dark's knees.

"Can you hold me?" He asked again, "even when I don't ask for it?"

Dark thought on this. Of course he would but that's not what he was thinking about. He was trying to put his request into context.

That's when he figured it out.

"Of course I will, whenever you want, or whenever I think you want it. I forget sometimes, loaded with my work out and about." Dark spoke with the same time as usual. "Of course that isn't an excuse to of been depriving you of something I thought you were fine without. This is why you tell me things, so I can take care of you."

Anti's eyes drifted closed as he listened to his voice, feeling his arms around him.

"How are you feeling now?" Dark's voice became quieter.

"Better." Anti whispered back. As it was a quiet room, and they were both demons, Dark could hear him crystal clear.

"Get some rest."

Side note- I was just going off a small scenario I had thought up. Not all after care is running them a bath or rubbing their feet. Sometimes bad thoughts can build. For anti I had the idea that dark would use his tired state to get answers from him. He may be a control freak but Anti's a stubborn shit half the time.

I'm tired sorry if im blabbering about stuff.

Unedited.