Septiplier Into Danti - Twink

Jack

This is stupid. My face was burning a very bright red, looking at myself in the shiny mirror. I can't believe Mark made me do this.

I was currently wearing black, laced panties and black and white knee stockings. I had a short skirt on, just about covering the lace underwear and I had a maid's top on, exposing my chest and tied with a black bow. On my neck I wore a tight collar with a tag reading, "Daddy's pet" in gold. I also wore a head band with two black cat ears over my green poofy hair.

I just sighed. I was in my room by myself. I was doing this for Mark. For Mark. He wanted me to put this on so I will, even if it is humiliating.

I did agree to it.

"Oh sweetie, why don't you come out now?" I heard his smooth voice say from beyond the wooden door. I blushed and walked over to the door, opening it. I looked down to the floor, my face a bright red from him seeing me like this.

"You look beautiful." He said, kissing my cheek. I looked up at him as we made eye contact with each over. "Now over the bed, I want to make sure your wearing those pretty panties I gave you." He smirked.

I sighed and hugged his chest for comfort. I wasn't used to doing things like this, it was actually my first time as we were taking things slow. I can't even think of how people got off of this all the time. I hated being humiliated but maybe that was the point in it.

I walked over to the bed and got onto my knees first. Taking in a breath as another wave of red and pink engulfed my feature, I put my arms on the bed and lifted my ass up for all to see.

For Mark to see.

Hearing a dark chuckle from behind me I let my head drop and a whimper escape my mouth. Only now I was getting why people enjoyed this.

I felt the taller over me, his hands slipping over my exposed thighs and lifting the skirt up more as if I wasn't exposed enough to him.

"You look so pretty down here, doll." Mark complimented. He put his hand over the panties, cupping me below him. This caused me to flinch slightly, whimpering once more as Mark tightened his grip suddenly. The red head continued massaging my dick through the lace material, earning a small groan. "Your pretty little moans are adorable. Like music to my ears." My face went even redder. "Why don't you make some more?" He thrust his hips into me and I cried out not expecting it. I swear I could physically feel him grinning behind me as he continued his ministrations to my ass.

I continued to groan consistently every time I would feel his hard dick hitting my ass.

The grinding got more and more rough, never slowing down not for a second.

"Mark... I gotta..." I moaned out, struggling to get words to form.

"Wait for my permission, doll." He ordered and all I could do was nod as my own dick would grind against the side of the bed as he humped my ass.

"You look so pretty in this dress." I could feel my face heat up in embarrassment.

"Mark, please!" I begged, not able to take much more of this sweet, sweet torture. I was in bliss but I still dearly wanted my release. I could only beg him, however.

As the minutes flied by, to me it seemed like hours. I could sense a different aura to him as time went on. Slowly but surely it felt like a different man on top of me and I couldn't pin point why. My face was buried in the sheets so I couldn't look at him to see if he was okay. I could only guess he was as he hadn't stopped.