Halloween party(smut)

Byun Baekhyun.

He's incredibly hot and sexy, but at the same time so cute and adorable. He has the most charming looking smile, and also have the sexiest smirk. He can go from being the cutest looking puppy boy, but with just one smirk he turns the tables completely and becomes the sexiest fucker out there. Of course because of this he gets all the attention from the girls. He has been with at least 50% of the school, some guys too actually, I think he was drunk but I did hear him admit that he just wanted to try it all, just because. A very bold statement if you ask me, but eh who the fuck cares, he can do whatever he wants. I kind of wish I could have something as well, but.. Someone like him would never show even slightest interest in someone like me..

The entire class all of a sudden got invited to a Halloween party and normally parties arent really my cup of tea.. But Baekhyun would be there.
I decided to go as a vampire. I bought some fake fangs, some fake blood, dark makeup and put on all black clothes, very thight jeans, a black top that showed a little bit of cleavage, not too much but just a little and I was contemplating if I should wear high heels or not but decided to just go with my black sneakers because Im pretty sure the high heels would kill my feet. I also dyed my hair black.

When I came to the house where the party was held people all around me were already drunk. I hurried inside to get something to drink. I dont drink that often but when I do I go all out.

I cant really remember how much I've gotten, but my sight is blurry and its kind of hard walking in a straight line. I still laughed because Im having a lot of fun. When Im sober Im quite shy and just the thought of me dancing in front of many people scared the hell out of me, but when I get drunk Im ready for everything and I was literally dancing the night away. I did start to feel a little dizzy because of how hot it is inside because of the people in here, so I went out to get some fresh air.
The slight breeze feels so great. All of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder. I tried to see if I could recognize the person but my sight is way too blurry. He then harshly turns me around and grabs my arm with his other hand. Now that he was in front of me I could figure out who it was.
Byun Baekhyun.
Dressed up as the sexiest Dracula.
He has a giant smirk on his face and I feel my cheeks burning.
"Y/N wasn't it?" He whispered in a rusty and deep voice that made shivers down my spine. I felt like it was harder to breath, I can't even answer. He's so close to me.
I managed to give him a little nod. I was biting my lip and looking down, afraid of meeting his deep dark eyes. From what my blurry sight can tell he's wearing eyeliner, dark colors and red make up, his mouth is slightly open so I can just about tell he's wearing fangs as well.
That smirk was still on his face. He pulled me even closer and I could feel his hand sliding down my back and all the way down and grabbed my butt. He started massaging it and I desperately tried not to moan, it just felt so good.
"You can make noises baby girl, no one will notice anyways". I stop biting my lip just to obey him. I let out a little moan.
"Mmhh that's it baby". He starts to kiss my neck and caressing my arm while still massaging my butt and the feeling of pleasure was just too much. I couldn't stop the small whimpering and moaning escaping my mouth, and I could just feel on my neck his smirk growing for every sound that I made.
"You like it so much baby girl?".
"Ye... Yes.. Yes".
"Hmm.. Tell me.. Is this even better?" Before I can ask what he's talking about he starts to bite my neck, my moans got a little louder and I felt so embarrassed. It hurt a small bit when I felt the fangs biting down on my neck but the pleasure was high enough for me to not care about the slight pain. He then licks the bite marks he has left on my neck and after start sucking on them, leaving a ton of hickies.
"Ah.. Aaah.. B.. Baekhyun.." I moaned his beautiful name.
"Its even sexier when its my name you're moaning, do it again baby.. moan my name". He softly starts pushing me backwards until my back hits a wall, and he starts sucking even harder.
"Baek.. Baekhyun.. Please.. I.. I can't.. please stop..". To my surprise he stopped kissing my neck. His hand stayed on my butt though.
"Why?" He asks looking me straight into my eyes. I try to look away but he puts his hand on my cheek, and force me to look him in the eyes.
"Why do you want me to stop?". He tilts his head so his forehead is resting on mine while he nuzzles my cheek.
"Bc.. I can't.. I can't hold it back for.. For long.." I was stuttering, I was having a hard time just speaking in general and its not because of the alcohol anymore.
He smirks while looking at my lips.
"You're already wet? I'm better than I thought". When he asked that question I just wanted to go hide under a rock. I'm so embarrassed and I'm bushing so much that it's not funny at all.
"Well I'm sure you won't mind me do this" once again, before I could ask what he meant his delicious looking lips was on mine. I immediately grabbed him by the chest and roughly kissed back. His tongue run over my bottom lip asking for entrance and I immediately opened my mouth. His tongue felt so warm. He moved his hand that was on my cheek to the back of my neck, deepening the kiss. He's nibbling my bottom lip once again making me moan. He let go of my lip and whispers in my ear,
"I'm so insanely hard right now Y/N, I want you baby..".

"Then please take me, I'm all yours".

Before I noticed it we were in his car on the front seat. Me on his lap kissing him hungrily while now both his hands were on my butt massaging it roughly. I was constantly moaning into his mouth. He then all of a sudden broke off the kiss.
"Clothes off. Right now" he told me, his voice even deeper now. I started out with pulling off my shirt and threw it to the passenger seat his hands left my butt and starts to open up my bra and throws that away leaving me half naked.
He licks his bottom lip and looks at my breasts with such a dark and even hungry looking expression in his eyes. His head moves closer to my breasts but I stop him.
"Don't you dare start teasing me baby".
I start tucking at his shirt.
"You.. Forget something.. Its.. Its not fair if I'm half naked and.. You're not".
"Oh" he smirks and takes his shirt and cape off and throws it to the back seat. Now it's my turn to feel hungry. His chest is so beautiful. I let my hand slide over his chest, feeling his toned abs.
I hear a deep laugh of satisfying I'm pretty sure and he immediately press my exposed upper body onto his exposed chest. One hand start massaging my breast and he takes the other in his mouth. I start moaning even louder. One of my hands finds his messy soft dark brown hair and I bury my hand in it.
"Shit.. Omg Baekhyun..".
After a couple of more licks on my now hard and numb nipple he whispers in my ear,
"Call me Daddy baby girl".
He starts kissing me again and I can still feel the smirk on his lips.
"Da.. Daddy.." I whisper against his lips.
"Now, tell me.. What does my baby girl want?" He asks me.
"I.. aghh oh fuck.. Daddy oh god.." I didn't even notice him unzipping my jeans and has now inserted a finger into me.
"What's that? You like it?" He inserts a second and at first it kind of hurts but at the same time I dont want him to stop.
"Yes.. I.. I love it.. love it..".
"Moan my name" he whispers when fasting up his speed and is now pumping his fingers in and out of me, open me up, making me ready for the real thing.
"Baek-". He smacked my butt so hard Im sure it's gonna leave a mark. I whimpered because of the pain.
"That's not my name baby girl.. What is it?"
"I.. I'm.. Im sorry.. Daddy.. Oh yes Daddy please don't.. don't stop" but rights I said it he stopped, he licks his fingers clean. He licks his lips.
"You taste amazing baby". He gave me a couple of kisses making me taste myself which wasn't exactly that delightful but at the same time I couldn't care less. Now I was getting impatient.
"Daddy please I.. I want you right now.." I look at him with pleading eyes.

"You'll get Daddy right now".

We got rid of our jeans and underwear as well.
"You on pills?" He asks and for the very first time tonight he doesn't have a smirk on his face but eyes filled with concern. It makes me smile that he actually cares.
I nod.
"I am yeah" I said and the smirk immediately came back. He lift me up and asked me if I was ready and when I said yes he slowly let me down on to him. At first it kind of stung but the loud long moan that instantly left Baekhyun's mouth turned me so much on that I completely forgot about the pain. I started out in a slow pace getting use to his length inside me. He press my forehead against his. I can already feel his forehead become sweaty.
"You're so incredibly hot.." His words encouraged me to bounce harder and faster making us both moan. The constant pleasure was insane. He buried his head in my neck.
"I don't know how much longer I can take.." He seems to have trouble controlling his breathing and with all the moans coming from him it's no wonder.
"Me.. Me neither Daddy".
"Daddy will do the rest baby, just relax" he grabbed my hips and raised me a little bit and then slammed me down on to him again, I could feel tears in my eyes, tears that came from the constant and incredible pleasure.
"I.. I think.. I think I'm cu.. cumming.."
"Please cum for me baby".
"DADDY!" My last scream before I cum.
After a couple of more thrusts Baekhyun finally cums inside of me.
We were both completely out of breath, he leaned down on the seat and I had my head resting on his shoulder. I was playing lazily with his now even more messy and sweaty hair.
"Was amazing" I could hear him whisper. I smile.
"Yeah it was incredible".
Baekhyun helped me getting off of him and I almost fell. He just started to laugh at me. I would get annoyed but because his laugh is so beautiful I didn't say anything.
"Oh shouldn't we get some clothes on?".
"To be quite honest can you see through the windows right now?". I didnt even notice how dewed the windows were.
"Oh because of how hot it is in here? I.. didn't notice" I let out a slight nervous laugh.
"After probably the best sex Ive ever had". Baekhyun looks at me with a smile on his face. Not a smirk, a smile.
"Y/N?".
"Yeah?".
He's quiet for a little bit.
"You wanna go out with me?" He still smiles.
I smiled back at him, no matter if he meant this or not, I wanted him so badly.
"Yeah, I'd love to".

Me and Baek have since then been together for a couple of months and most of it has been me and Baekhyun cuddling, going on dates and having heated amazing sex

-hey whoever wants to read this, Im so happy that Im alone bc I might be more red than a fresh red strawberrie😅 I hope people will like my first oneshot