Opposites attract(Part 1.)

Baekhyun is the popular guy in college, he's handsome, smart and very charming. He has a reputation in college for being the biggest player, but Y/N is very much into him. Y/N is a new student and doesn't know about his reputation herself, on top of she's a little introverted and prefers being mostly by herself.

Y/N POV:

"She's kind of weird don't you think?" Y/N often hears people, usually the girls whisper to each other while Y/N is sitting by herself. Y/N can't really be bothered to care about what the others think, if she can get away with being by herself, there's really no point in caring. She doesn't get bullied, but Y/N thinks they most likely don't talk to her because she comes off as not wanting to talk to anyone at all.

"Hey" she hears someone say while she's sitting in the library doing math by herself. Y/N looks up and there he is. Byun Baekhyun, wearing a leather jacket with a white shirt under it, blue tight denim jeans and his ears and nose piercing. Baekhyun is mesmerising, his dark eyes staring right into hers while he smiles.

"Oh uh.. hey Baekhyun.." Y/N mumbles, trying her best to be calm and her voice won't be shaky. She's afraid to keep eyecontact for long because Baekhyun will definitely immediately notice how red her cheeks become.

 "You okay? Y/N?" he asks and sits right beside her. Y/N can feel her cheeks starting to burn, and tries her hardest to cover her cheeks with her hair.

"Hey?". She feels a hand gently pushing her hair away from her face. Y/N looks over at him and Baekhyun is sitting closer than she expected. 

"Uhm.. well I.. I'm just tired.. I think" she says. Y/N pretty much just wants to die.

Baekhyun laughs.

"You think?".

Please god just kill me.. 

"I was thinking about something Y/N.." Baekhyun says while staring into her eyes.

"Ye.. yes?" Y/N asks.

He smiles again and scoots a little closer.

"Wanna.. go out with me?"

Baekhyun's POV:

Oh the way I can make every girl fall for me

Baekhyun thinks when he had just asked Y/N out. She had troubles barely saying words that made sense, but was at some point able to say yes. 

An introvert is even easier to get.

Baekhyun can't really be bothered to keep someone around him for much long, get's boring after a while. A girl is lucky if she stays with him for more than a month, even a month is a long time. Y/N will just be another piece of behind for him. She seems to be genually into him, but that's not the case for him. She's a pretty girl but that's just it, he can't really be bothered to get to know her either, when the job has been done, he's done with Y/N as well, there are a ton of fish in the ocean as they say right? 

"You going for the introvert this time?" Chanyeol asks while they are sitting in class, history had just ended.

"Why not?" Baekhyun asks and shrugs his shoulders.

"Isn't that a little too easy?" Chanyeol says while putting his history book in his bag.

"Exactly, an easy piece of ass" Baekhyun says and smirks while he leans up against the wall.

"How long are you gonna keep this one around? 2 weeks? 3? a month?".

"Well, she is pretty and she seems completely lost in me, a nice ego boost on top of getting a new girl" Baekhyun says.

"Oh if only I was born as a douchebag puss magnet as you Baek" Chanyeol says and smirks.

Baekhyun laughs slightly.

"It's not my fault they fall for me, they can just say no or ignore me and I'd take that". 

"You sure? You'd give up immediately?" Chanyeol asks.
"What's the point?" Baekhyun looks away.

"You wouldn't even consider keeping her around? I mean she could be THE one"

"What do you mean?" Baekhyun asks and raises an eyebrow.

"I mean you have been with so many girls, but most at least haven't really been actually in love with you, have they?".

"I can't be bothered to-" 

"Hey who's there?" Chanyeol shouts, and Baekhyun looks over at the door that's barely open. Y/N is standing at the door, listening in on Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

Baekhyun is speechless. Him and Y/N just looks each other in the eyes. Baekhyun sees Y/N's eyes starts to get watery and for some reason he feels something. Is it.. annoyance? 

Y/N starts crying and runs away. 

Baekhyun looks over at Chanyeol. Chanyeol looks pissed and yells at Baekhyun.
"Aaand why are you just standing there?".
Baekhyun looks down on the floor, is not sure what to answer. Why does he feel so weird on the inside.
Her face..
She looked so.. sad, and disappointed.
"Oh for fuck sake.." Baekhyun mumbles and walks out of the door