Jealous oppa(fluff)

So Im a huge anime fan, sure roast me all you want but I love it, don't think I'm a social out cast though I have many good friends and many of them enjoys anime too and an amazing boyfriend.

I have pretty much always loved maid cafés. Cosplaying is so much fun and being able to cosplay while working, that's a dream come true to me. It has happened actually, when I moved to Japan last year I got a job as a maid in a maid cafe in Tokyo.
The only thing I was worried about though were creeps coming into the cafe, since we have to treat them well, "the costumer is always right" like they say, stupid saying.
Fortunately I never really encountered any weirdos and those I did encounter, my coworker Jisoo always came up with something so she'd "have to" serve them instead of me. Jisoo is much better at handling those type of people.

I was making some parfait when I heard a familiar voice asking about me. I walked out of the kitchen and saw Baekhyun sitting at a table, casually chatting with Jisoo.
"Baekhyunim?". I walk over to where he's sitting, and his smile shines brighter than the sun.
"Y/N! Surprise! I'm here, happy to see me?" He says, gets up and gives me a quick kiss.
"I am! But what are you doing in Japan?" I ask.
"I have an appointment with Vogue Japan tomorrow, and I wanted to find some time to see my beautiful girlfriend before that".
Oh yeah forgot to mention, Baekhyun is a model. He has been in business for 4-5 years now.
He has dark brown hair that he grew out a bit, brown eyes and typically wears darker outfits.
Not today though, he's wearing a simple white sports jacket, light blue denim jeans and black shoes.
"Im happy that you found time to see me" I said and smiled.
He smiles back and kisses me again.
"Sit down, I'll get you something".
Baekhyun sits down and looks at the menu.
"So what do you want?" I ask.
"You forgot something" Baekhyun says and I look at him confused.
"What do you mean?".
Baekhyun looks up at me and smirks.
"What am I to you dear?" He asks.
I feel my cheeks starting to get warm.
"Oh yeah.. what do you want.. master?" I ask again and smile.
Bastard..
"I would like a strawberry parfait please".

"As you wish master I'll be right back-".

"and also a sweet girlfriend when she's got time" he says right before I turn around.

"Of course master, she'll be there soon" I say and smile.

Baekhyun laughs. 

I walk into the kitchen to prepare his parfait.

"Here you go Master" I say with my sweetest voice and hands him the parfait.

"Y/N! You're still at work". 

I remember that voice.

Keonhee walks over, picks me up and swings me around once.

"Woaw hi Keonhee good to see you too" I say and he lets go of me.

"uhm.. who's that?" Baekhyun asks. He sounds both confused and somewhat annoyed. 

"Oh I'm Lee Keonhee, nice to meet you" Keonhee smiles and bows.

"Nice to meet you too" Baekhyun gives him a small nod.

"You must be her boyfriend? You are very good looking" Keonhee says. 

"Thanks.." Baekhyun mumbles.

Keonhee turns to me.

"I was thinking if you'd wanna hang out after work? we can continue on Little Nightmare 2" Keonhee says and smiles.

"Oh I want to but-".

"She has plans, sorry Keonhee" Baekhyun interrupts. 

 "Oh alright, fair" Keonhee just shrugs his shoulder and smiles.

"Can I sit here?" Keonhee asks. I think Baekhyun is about to say no, but Keonhee sits before he can answer.

"Thank you Baek".

"It's Baekhyun" he mumbles.

"I know that Baek, she talks about you a lot" Keonhee says and smirks. 

Baekhyun raises his eyebrow and looks even more annoyed.

"Y/N can you bring me a cup of coffee?" Keonhee asks with a smile.

"Sure thing bro". I smile and nods before turning to go to the kitchen.

Baekhyun gives Keonhee a cold stare when he looks after Y/N with a smile.

Even though Baekhyun didn't really want to, he might as well break the awkward silence.

"So.. how did you and my girlfriend meet?" Baekhyun asks Keonhee.

"Dance classes" Keonhee says and turns his head towards Baekhyun with a smile.

"Really? what type of dance? she hasn't told me about that" Baekhyun says.

"Hip Hop, me and Y/N are in the same class, it's a bunch of fun, she's a good dancer" Keonhee says.

"She's a pretty fast learner" Baekhyun says and finally starts eating his parfait.

"She is, yeah".

"How old are you? if I may ask" Baekhyun asks Keonhee.

"I'm 23, you?" Keonhee answers. 

Baekhyun looks slightly surprised at him. So he's only 23 as well.

"I'm 28" Baekhyun answers.

"Here's your coffee Keonhee" Y/N says when she returns to their table.

"Thanks Y/N" he says and takes a sip. 

"My shift ends in 10 minutes by the way, you two bonding while waiting?" I ask.
Keonhee laughs while Baekhyun cringes.
"Already can consider us best buds" Keonhee jokes.
"Not really.." Baekhyun mumbles.
"Y/N you can have the day off, we don't have many costumers right now anyways" says Jisso when walking past us.
"Oh really? Thank you, I guess I'm off now then" I say with a smile.
"I guess I'm off then, I'll see if RAVN has time to hang out" Keonhee says. Baekhyun tries his best to hide his excitement and relief over Keonhee leaving.
"Alright, say hello to him from me" I say and smile.
"I'll make sure to do that" Keonhee says and gives me a hug, and waves at Baekhyun.
"Have a good one Baek".
"Sure.." Baekhyun mumbles and Keonhee walks out.
I sit down beside Baekhyun.
"Whats wrong? Why were you being so rude to him?" I ask Baekhyun who looks at me with his puppy eyes and I instantly melt.
"Sorry but it annoys me seeing other guys be friendly with you.." he says.
"Keonhee has a partner you don't need to worry" I say and kiss him. I can feel him smiling.
"And that RAVN guy?" Baekhyun asks.
I roll my eyes.
"He's in a relationship too don't worry Baekhyunim" I say and scoops closer to him.
He gentle bends my neck so I have my head on his shoulder. He always feels so warm and I feel safe in his arms.
"Im trying my best to not feel annoyed, but its hard when my girlfriend is so beautiful and amazing" he mumbles and kisses me.
"You don't have to be jealous, I love you oppa, the others are just friends" I say and smiles at him.
"Maybe I should move here just to make sure-".
"Oppaaa shut up" I laugh.
"Okaaay".
"I am actually considering it" he says and I feel excited.
"Oh well I definitely don't mind it" I say.
"I hope not" Baekhyun says.
He puts his hand behind my neck and starts kissing me.
"Oppa wants to be with his girl".

Silly one ended up not moving to Japan in a while anyways, but he did eventually move here and his jealousy went away not long after he moved. In fact he's very friendly with Keonhee and some of my other guy friends, so all is good right?

Request from: @zohazaineb786

Side note: I am so sorry I took this long to do another Baekhyun one shot request, the truth is I had no good idea for a short story, not any that I liked at least, but I hope this one turned out alright ^^

Other side note: I decided to add a little more to the ending to make it a bit more positive, I finished this one doing night time and didn't exactly get the full result I was looking for 😅