Obsession(smut)

Dating a kpop star. Sounds awesome right? I mean I guess it is, it's Byun Baekhyun we're talking about, but the thing is he never has time to hang out just him and me, and we can't be seen in public together otherwise it'll hurt his image. I know it hurts Baekhyun when I am so whenever he says sorry and he doesn't have time, I try my best to just smile and be understanding, I don't think he buys it though. He once tried to convince SM to let him go out with me just for a few hours, but they of course said no. Every time he tries or is about to try he just gets "no and you're lucky you're even allowed to be with someone".

"I promise after the shooting I have a little time" he said and smiles. 

"Yeah sure" I mumble. 

I've had the "I promise" many times and every time, he had to tell me he didn't have time anyways. I never get mad at him for it, I get mad at the people he has to please and his tight schedule. 

"Really, this time I'll make sure to have a bit of time where I can be with you" he tried to assure me he meant it this time, but I still have my doubts. 

"We'll see.." I mumble not realizing I was thinking out loud. I look at him and his face has changed completely. How much sadness that's in his eyes right now made me feel horrible. 

"I'm not mad at you if you think that.." I said and held his hands. I lay my head on his chest.

"You can't help it. It's your job, you're busy, I get that". He lets go of my hand and lifts up my chin, and gives me a soft kiss. 

"I promise.. Y/N" he says, his lips only a few inches away from mine and smiles. His smile always makes me smile. Baekhyun has a smile that could light up a room. His clear skin, adorable cheeks and beautiful eyes. 

"I love you Y/N, a lot" he gives me one more kiss before he leaves. 

I was able to join the others in the behind the scenes thing, without me being filmed of course. Baekhyun was gonna wear two different outfits, the first one he was gonna wear a leather jacket, leather jeans, a turtleneck tshirt and he had a chain around his head, right under the eyes, dark eye makeup and a little white pony tail clipped on. Not sure what that was about, but it suits him and the pretty chain thing around his head, is a nice unique detail. I always ask him why he won't get long hair, because I honestly love his long hair and he told me he likes it too, but fans didn't like it so he promised not to do it again. That's one of the things I hate about his fans, their opinion doesn't matter in this case, if he likes it he should be allowed to have it. The hairstyle he had when he had red hair doing kokobop, I was in love with his hair. Longer hair suits him very well. A lot of fluffy hair my hands can go through.. and pull a little... much.

Despite us having been together for 3 almost 4 months we haven't had sex. Not full on at least. He has always been too busy and almost fallen asleep every time we could be together. I sometimes imagine how it must feel like. Seeing him being more dominant.

I decided to go out and get some fresh air while they were filming, it's not exactly the most interesting thing, especially not when Baekhyun has to pretend I'm not there. I lean up against the wall of the building. I close my eyes and I start imagining me and Baekhyun alone for a change. Baekhyun is pressing me up against the wall, biting my neck, his hands will be opening my bra and caressing my breasts. I'll unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down along with his underwear.. 

My imagination is getting the best of me I thought, and decides to walk inside again. Already starts to feel cold, autumn only just started and it feels like winter already. Could maybe also have something to do with the fact that I can't stand the cold, I freeze easily. Whenever I complained about it being cold outside, everyone would tell me I just need some fat on my body, I'm as thin as a stick.