Day or night

-Wolf's P.O.V-

Have you ever woken up from a nightmare into another one. No? Well then it's just me. Sad I know. Where are my manners. Oh wait, I have none. My mane is Wolf or as the scientists call me "Experiment W01f", I think you can see how I got my name. I'm supposed to be this 'indestructible ultimate weapon'. I was made to destroy and take over the world... According to them. Yeah, no.

My days, well at least I think it's day time, start off with a very refreshing ice cold bucket of water to the face. Note the sarcasm. "what the fuck", I growled out in between coughs. "Time to get up sleeping beauty", said a voice that caused my already tense body to twitch in annoyance. "Ire", I growled out before I stood up and shook off as much water as I could from my hair, tail, and wolf ears. Yes, I have a wolves ears and tail. That's where my name comes in.

I guess it's time for me to tell you about me, oh joy... I've clearly established my name is Wolf and only Wolf I have no last name, I find a last name unnecessary. I'm 15 years old, my birth day is February 14. Yay cause I'm totally about love and being kind... note the sarcasm. Now the only reason I know that that is my birthday is because I get to sleep in one whole hour more than I usually get to. I'm 5ft, I usually weigh 180-190 pounds but, because of recent events including another 'experiment' and I. I weigh 120 right now.

I have a hourglass figure which includes a big butt thin waist and a large chest. I have wavyish jet black hair that stops mid thigh, porcelain skin, and bright blue eyes that change to my mood. Ok, now that we got through my looks let's talk powers. Now, earlier I said I had Wolf ears and a tail, it's true and they are a pain to hide along with my wings. Yes, wings and each wing is about ten feet wide. So you can imagine how big they are from tip to tip. My ears are about the size of a grown mans big hand, you can see how obvious they are. Not to mention my tail which tends to occasionally drag along the floor just begging to be stepped on

I'm a shape shifter, obviously, I can hear thoughts, *PAUSE* ok here's the deal I can hear thought's not read them the difference, mind reading you can control. Hearing thoughts is so different. Basically hearing thoughts is like hearing people talk but it sounds faint and you hear what everyone thinks weather you want to or not. Anyway I can alter a persons thoughts as well as their perception, I'm telekinetic, my senses are heighted due to my wolf side, I have super strength, and speed but what makes me the odd one out is the fact that I have, what the science brats like to call, a 'super healing' ability.

Now back to the story. After shaking off the left over water from my tail I went through my normal routine of making my bed, and waiting patiently on my bed for one of the Scienceshits working dog's to come and unchain my leg from the wall so I can finally go to the cafetiere to eat breakfast alone like I always do. I eat alone because I get into fights easy and the last time i ate with the other "Experiment" I killed two and sent another ten to the scienceshits for an emergency 'check up'. Lets just say out of the ten that were injured only one survived but he's paralyzed from the neck down. Yeah, I'm not a people person...

I not only do I eat alone but I train and get experimented on alone. After waiting about ten more minutes my thick and heavily armed door opens revealing Ire, (I-r-ee), he had a smirk on his furry face as he walked in. Followed by six other erasers like him. Now erasers are wolf human hybrids that lake the form of a wolf on its hind legs. They bark, growl, drool, like normal wolves but they can speak English like humans. The way you can tell the difference from a human and an eraser in human form are to things. One they smell like wet dog 24/7, and two if you look in their eyes they look more predatorial and in the corners their eyes are black, and glow brighter the more you tick them off.

"Wow. What did I do to have you of all people come visit me", I said in a dull tone as I stood up. "Well doll face i've come to take you to dinner... So what do you say you interested", he said while walking up to me with a cocky smirk on his face, oh so it's night time. "Thanks but no thanks, I don't wan't your wet dog smell to spoil my apatite", I bit back with distaste. I didn't need to hear his thoughts to know what he was thinking, because the lustful look on his face said it all.

As soon as those words left my mouth his face went from lust to anger, and within a second he had me pinned to the right wall. "Don't test me doll face unless you want me to forcefully take you right here right now, and I'll let my buddies help", he growled out lowly, his dog breath fanning my face as I glared back. Even though I desperately wanted to cringe away from his gross dog breath I kept a serious glare on my face, that was just as challenging as his.

"...If I wanted to I could kill you all with just the flick of my wrist... you know I can and I will if I have to... So I suggest that you remove your hands before I rip them off of your body and beat you to death with them.", I all but lowly growled out as I felt a growl starting deep in my chest. t looking away from his chocolate brown eyes. I couldn't speak i kept my mouth shut because i knew if i opened my mouth i would say something i would regret. So an i did was look away and let out a soft growl.

"I love it when you growl", Ire said huskily as he brought his tan face to my neck and breathed in my sent. I could feel his Buddy against my leg. I closed my eyes and turned my head to the left trying to calm myself to keep from lashing out at him. He started kissing my neck causing me to swallow hard, and caused goose bumps to raid over my body. he kissed up and down my neck and gently nipped at my collar bone line almost causing a moan to escape my lips. After several kisses and chuckles from the other dog's. One of them spoke up and said "Ire stop Jeb is going to be wondering what's taking so long". And with that Ire grunted and gave me one final lick from my collar bone to my cheek. Then he dropped me ans i landed on my knees and tried to calm my breathing and compose my self once again. Then as he walked out he gave me one final glance and said "next time i won't stop and we will be alone, get her chained up and take her to Jeb i'mma take a cold shower".

And with that he left my room and one of the few erasers that came with him told me to stand up and hold out my wrist. Surprisingly did as i was told an they put on hand cuffs and a collar around my neck that were linked together by a chain leash. After the cuffs and the leash were secure they unhooked my ankle from the chain on the wall. You guys might be wondering why i don't just beat everyone up, break the cuffs, take off the collar, and jet. Well i cant they put an ankle bracelet on me that suppresses my powers and shocks me if i make any threatening moves. Even if i did get the ankle bracelet off i would still have to one fight my way out and two find a way to the big yard they let us use for running, training other flyers, like myself, and for our thirty minute "recess". So far my night has been different and this unsettling feeling in my stomach isn't a good one.