Bad first impression

~Wolf POV~

*Dream*

"Bruce why don't you sing her a song", I heard a kind motherly voice say but it was a bit muffled. "Oh alright", I herd a deep voice say; I don't know why but it sounded familiar. There was a pause someone cleared their throat and I heard a soothing bass voice start to sing.

"Am I blue, am I blue, And these tears in my eyes telling you. Am I blue, you'd be to, if each plan that you have done fell through. Their was a time I was your only one, but now I'm the sad and lonely one of a fool. I'm your only one. From that day I should say", the voice got softer and softer as a new voice got louder and louder.

*End of dream*

"Wolf, wolf. Wake up we need to go introduce you to the team", a voice said while shaking me and I knew that voice all to well. I slowly opened my eyes and come face to mask with robin. "Uggg", I groaned. I was still tired, and as I went to rub the sleep out of my eyes I felt something wet on my cheeks. 'What the hell is this', I asked myself. They were tears, wow way to be strong Wolf. Thank you sarcasm.

I forced myself up and walked to the glass cases that held old items and odd guns. I looked in the glass at my "super suit", yess i slept in it, and saw that my hair was slightly messy. 'Nothing I can't fix', I thought and shook my body like I was shaking water off after a shower. I looked in the glass case and saw my floor length hair looked normal. And in the glass I saw Batman beside me. I turned around as he said, "let's get going".

I fixed my pony tail and followed him along with robin, and as I did I noticed I was oddly short and it wasn't fair. I've always been made fun of about my height. But it was nothing a good pounding couldn't fix. I guess you could say there are pros and con's to my height. Pro: I'm flexible, I can fit into small spaces, I have a better chance at getting boyfriend taller than me, and people underestimate me. Con's: I get made fun of,  and people doubt my capability.

Well I got more pros than con's. "OK you're going to have to wait until I can get you logged into the system. In exactly one minute after Robin and I disappear go through", Bm said in a stern manor. "Ok", I said and I tied the bandana in the back of my head, and I pulled up the black see through "bandana" that went over my mouth and nose. I looked like more of an assassin than I did a superhero. But I liked it, it fit me. My tail was slightly wagging I was excited, but I wouldn't let it show.

I waited as I saw batman type into the computer by the "zeta tube" thingy then both he and Robin walked through. There was a flash and they were gone so I stood in the bat cave for a good minute. It was only 59 seconds *wink wink*. Then I walked into the zeta tube as I pulled up my hood, tucked in my wolf ears and tucked in my Wolf tail. After the flash I was in the same room when I beat up half of the justice league, without breaking a sweat may I add. "This is Wolf, she is your new team mate and I expect you to treat her the same way you treat each other.

I could feel everyone's stairs as they burned a hole in my face. I didn't say anything but I didn't have to to know what they thought of me. There thoughts are loud. And Bm just had to leave.

(Meggans mind link thing)

K- Kaldur

Kf- Kid flash

R- Robin

C- Connor

A- Artemis

M- Megga'n

Rk- Rocket

Z- Zantana

L- La' gaan (yes I put him in early)

A: is it just me or does she look weird to you *suspicious*

M: yeah, she does kind of look a little weird

L: I agree with Megga'n

K: let's not jump to conclusions just yet. We know nothing about her

Rk: Kaldur's right, maybe she's a nice girl

Kf: she's a little short don't you think

(Mad)

R: so her being short makes her weird *raises voice"

Z: Robin calm down

A: I don't know about you but she kind of looks like a freak

(Angry)

C: this isn't ok we shouldn't be talking to her behind her back

R: Connor's right we should stop

M: she looks like an archer judging by the arrows behind her

A: I think we have had enough archers

K: Artemis we could always use another archer

Z: I like her

Rk: I agree with Zantana she don't let look so bad

Kf: what do you think she looked like under her hood

L: why don't you ask (kf and La gaan separate convo)

C: guys stop

A: she kind of looks emo she probably is

(Ticked off)

R, K: Artemis stop!

(Z, Rk, Kf, and L, out of convo)

A: why should I you act like she can hear us. Megga'n don't you think she looks a bit emo

M: only a little

A: see

(Megga'n out of convo)

C: guys stop

K: Artemis enough

R: Artemis why do you always feel threatened when some one new comes

A: its not my fault she looks like a Freak

(Pissed)

C: Artemis nock it off!

I was pissed not only were they having a secret conversation about me but, they were also insulting me. After the Blondy said Freak I let out a pretty loud growl. I felt my eyes turn a dark blue. I was on the verge of kicking Blondy's ass. I knew I was gonna spill blood so I just stomped my self out of that room and I left them dead silent.

Is this really how they treat new team members. Wow how are they still a team. I knew I wasn't going to belong here. I am a freak. My self conscious has gone down a good 5% that's not a lot but its not a little either. Let's just say they made a bad first impression.