My new suit

~Wolf's POV ~

Do you ever have one of those really good dreams that are like super amazing. Well I never get to have them. I was dreaming about the hot guy at Red Panda. Yeah he took me on a date it was cool and we were just walking along a dirt road when he stopped me and walked in front of me so we were face to face. Well face to chest. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine and I saw the same emotion when I saw him before. His face was also a light pink across his left cheek to his right. Then he leaned in to kiss me and Dick woke me up.

You have no idea how bad I wanted to kill him and I would have but he said to come down to eat that it's already 1 Pm. Don't worry he will die soon, very soon. I walked out of bed. Well more like stumbled off. And went to take a shower. I shaved washed my hair and whatnot then when I stepped out I had another "staring contest with myself. I just couldn't help but look at all of my scars. I know no one is gonna like me. I sighed and started changing.

I put on a black and red lased thong and matching bra, yes I put on a thing I recently discovered they are very comfortable. Then I put on bleached skinny jeans, a black tank top, a black  sweater that showed my belly a little, and showed off my shoulders, and red high top converse. I put my floor length jet black hair in a pony tail and put on a red bandana. After looking over my outfit, making sure that my wings weren't visible, I knew I was ready. I walked out of the bathroom and down stairs to the kitchen and when I got there I only saw Dick sitting down at the long table with Alfred by his side. I guess they noticed my entrance because they turned to look at me and when they did their eyes widened in shock.

'Do I look that bad', I asked myself looking down at my outfit. I started feeling self conscious about myself. I felt my ears flatten down on my head and my tail curl in between my legs. Dick and Alfred seemed to see how uneasy I was and they started complimenting me. Which made me feel better. I went over and took a seat opposite to Dick and Alfred came out with a large plate filled with vegetables and different types of meats.

I sat down and started eating and half way through my meal I asked "where's Bruce". Dick looked at me and said "he went to work but he should be here soon". Then Alfred got a call from Bruce to pick him up. After I finished eating I asked Dick to show me around the house one more time so I could get my surroundings right. He agreed and showed me around one last time. By the time we got back to the front doors Bruc- my dad was standing at the door.

I said hi to him and he smiled at me then motioned for me and Dick to follow him. We followed him to the grandfather clock that took us to the batcave. When we got down there Dick and my dad got dressed into their costumes and told me to sit down. I didn't notice until now that Dick was smiling the whole time. It creeped me out. "OK what's going on" I asked I was getting ticked off they were hiding something from me and I wanted to know.

Batman and Robin exchanged glances before Bm turned to me and said, "you are going to be joining the young justice team".   "Who are the young justice", I asked confused. This time Dick answered, "they are a group of teenage superheros". I was so not gonna do crime fighting. "Woah, I'm sorry but if you haven't noticed I was kind of created do destroy not save, and the last time I was around people I nearly killed them", I said my voice raising higher with each word.

Batman sighed and said, "it will be good for you to interact with other people your age".

"I don't want to interact with other people my age, if you haven't noticed I'm a Freak", I yelled/growled out.

"Just give it a try", he pleaded. I didn't want to but I could tell it was important to him so I sighed and nodded. "Yes, let's go make you a suit", Robin said and pulled me out of my seat and across the room to a table that had different fabrics on it. "Wait I have to make a suit", I asked in confusion. Robin nodded and asked me a bunch of questions about my powers and what not then he and batman got to work while I sat with a blindfold on my face.

After a few hours they finally finished. And my suit was so cool it was an outfit with a black jacket that had pockets, a hood with ear holes, and a zipper in the back for my wings. Followed by a full black strapless bikini that had dark gray strips of fabric on the sides and on the chest was a red W with a slash across it. (a/n: the logo on her chest is the sleeping with sirens W and no I don't own it). And it came with a choice of black shorts or lose pants that had holes on the hips, black fingerless gloves, and Black and white knee high converse that came with the same W sign where the circle of the star would be.

I loved it it was so cool. I snatched it from them and went to put it on. When I came out I was amazed it was so comfortable and I could move in it so well. I ran over to them and hugged them and said, "this is so cool". I let go of them because I heard them trying to gasp for air. They told me thank you and Robin said "and now for the finishing touches". Bm slipped on a black choker around my neck that had my W symbol on it, and Robin took off my bandana and put on a black bandana over my eyes and tied the back. Then Bm slipped on a black see through material that covered my nose and below it. The black "bandana" stopped where the choker started.

They stepped away and turned me around to face a mirror. And when I did I could hardly recognize my self. I loved it and I'm not gonna lie I was fangirling over my suit. Batman explained to me that the suit was fire and electricity proof, that the clothes will disappear when I morphed and will morph with me, and finally I was given my very own utility belt in Red. It also came with a bendable bow that was hooked onto the belt and behind me I had my arrows. I was ready to meet the team but before I could we all took a nap.

But before I drifted off into sleep I thought 'I love my new suit'.