My Dad is Batman

~Wolfs POV ~

I'm so done with bright lights and people. I'm just done with everything. Want to know why I'm so mad well, old Battsy kinda knocked me out right after I got out of the "zeta tube" thingy.

Then I woke up with a kid staring at my face, and all up in my space. Oh look it rhymed. OK so maybe the supposed kid in front of me wasn't a kid he was more of a young teen. He had black, hair light tan skin, he was wearing a mask, and a red, black and yellow costume. With a yellow R in the middle of a black circle. 'Who in the, what', was what I thought when this "kid" smirked and said, "Batman she's awake".

"Great Batman has a little sidekick, whopdy frigging who", I thought while mentally rolling my eyes. Omg sarcasm I missed you so much. *Hugs sarcasm.

I heard foot steps coming toward the bed/table I was on. Then I saw a serious Batman staring at me. "Good your awake", he said as he held out a hand for me to take. I pushed his hand away and sat up my self. As I looked around I could tell I was in a cave. "Why did you knock me out", I grumbled out. I was annoyed with everything.

"I didn't know if I could trust you", he said motioning for me to follow him. I got up and I was about to follow when I took s step and almost fell, because of the untreated deep cut in my calf.

"Watch it, take it easy", the ki-, you know what let's call him R, R said catching me before I fell. "I'm fine you can let go now", I said as I pushed him away from me. I walked on my leg even though it hurt like a b*tch. I let out a small whine with every step until I got to Batman. Who was sitting in a big black chair, infront of many computer screens, watching me struggle.

'I swear I'm gonna punch him in the face one of these days', I thought to myself as I sat in a chair similar to his. "What do you want to talk about", I asked him in a monotone. He turned around typed something in and said "let's talk about this". Then lots of images started popping up including many documents. They all had the same writing in the right corner. Experiment W01f: Classified.

"What is all of this", I asked him looking at all of the documents and pictures that held information on me. "You tell me", was all Bm said to me. "I honestly don't know", I said looking closely at the pictures there were several of me as a baby some of me and a woman but her face was scratched out. Lots of documents explaining about my powers and what I looked like when I was born and other stuff.

I turned to look at batman with a questioning look on my face. I didn't understand what was going on. "Where did you get this", I asked looking back at the screen to seen more pictures most of the pictures were of me, after fights, as I got older and better. "I found it in your bag along with, a note", he said and tossed me my bag as he stood up and walked behind my seat. I began to read the note allowed.

Dear Wolf,
I hope and pray that your escape is successfully, and that you will not get captured by the erasers. I'm happy that you have escaped. I didn't know how much longer I would be able to last seeing them torture you. I know your scared and alone. But please for my sake don't give up, fight for your freedom. Our encounter before may have been our last. I don't know what they will do to me if they find out that I helped you escape. Please don't feel like its your fault if you find out I'm dead. I would gladly risk my own life to keep you safe. One thing that I did not tell you was that I'm your uncle and I would like for you to find your mother and father. The documents in your bag have the names of your parents as well as their address's. That and I have left stuff such as clothes, food, money, weapons, a phone, and a credit card in your bag. Please stay safe child and don't worry for my life. If I am to die then I am to die. I hope you find your parents and I wish for you to have and live a long and happy life, and I'm proud of you.
                          Sincerely Jeb,
Stay strong and keep fighting Wolf, things will get better. <3

I didn't realize I was crying until I finished reading the note. They streamed down my face and hit the paper making the words messy. I silently cried, shaking as I felt the emotions my uncle felt as he wrote this note. I cried for about five more minutes until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Batman with a look of sorrow on his face.

I knew he felt sorry for me. I didn't care if he thought I was weak. All I cared about was the fact that Jeb could possibly die because he helped me. After a while I calmed myself and I was now only sniffling. Batman sat back in his chair across from me and said, "if you are fine now I would like for you to explain what happened to you and what all of this information has to do with you".

I nodded and began telling him everything from the moment I was born to now. I also explained what the school was what they did, what erasers were and I told him about Lexy and how I was basically gonna be his little pet. Batman said nothing until I finished. "So does this mean your not a threat", he asked in his usual monotone. "Well it depends, are you planing on threatening me back", I asked with a smirk on my face. "No", was all he said. "Then no I'm not a threat", I said back.

After reading the letter I had been meaning to as him if I could maybe get help on looking for my parents. But I was to afraid of what he might say, but I summoned up the courage to ask, and I did. "Batman I wanted to know if you could help me find my parents". After thous words left my mouth I looked strait at the floor. I just couldn't look at him I didn't want my hopes to be crushed.

After a while I heard him type away on his computer. I hesitantly looked at the screen and say a man with black hair, tannish skin, and blue eyes on the screen. Along with a woman with white skin, black hair, and green eyes on the screen next to the man. Under their pictures it said their names Bruce Wayne, and Rose Heaven Heart.

"Wait are these my parents", I asked as I turned to look at Batman and R. R had his mouth hanging open while Batman had his signature poker face on. Bm simply nodded and started taking off his mask. And what I saw shocked me, he looked exactly like the man on the screen. "No way", was all I managed to get out. I was shocked not only did I just meet my dad but he's a superhero.

I kinda took my a while to process everything but when I did a single tear slid down my face followed by hundreds more. I didn't realize that I was being hugged until Batman spoke. "I'm sorry I wasn't there but I am now and I promise that nothing will happen to you again. I hugged him back until I stopped crying.

We parted from our hug only for me to be hugged by R. He looked at Bm as If asking for permission for something. My Dad nodded and R said, "hi I'm Robin or Dick Grayson, welcome to the family sis". I felt extremely happy in that moment. Sadly our moment was put on hold when there was a robotic female voice that said. "Now entering Superman 01, Wonder woman 03, Flash 04, Martian Manhunter 07, Green arrow 08, Black canary 09". Then the same people, from my fight earlier, walked inside just as Batman finished putting his mask back on.

They started walking toward us and me being me I let out a low threatening growl and said "what, did you guys come for round two". I could hear robin trying to stifle a laugh. "Wolf stop", Batman said in a warning tone. I stopped, let out a grunt, crossed my arms and tried to hide more in my hood. "Wow Batman how did you tame her so fast", was what, "Flash", said. That made me mad, again.

"I'm not a f*cking dog", I growled as I started walking to him with fists clenched. I could smell his fear and hear his fast heart beat. He was terrified and nothing gets me more exited than scared prey. Well I think maybe the animal side of me is talking. I felt my eyes turn into a dark blue, and my teeth started to grow. " Wolf he's not worth it", Batman whispered as he got a hold of my upper arm.

I hate to admit it but Bm was right. So I closed my eyes, cleared my mind, and took a few deep breaths to calm myself. It worked and I felt my k-9's go back to normal. I opened my eyes, sighed, and said "you can let go now", in a monotone. Batman let go and I walked back to robin with my hands in my pockets. "So um want to tell us what happened and why she's so calm", Black canary asked with a hand on her hip. "Let's speak elsewhere", Bm said motioning toward the zeta tube. After a brief stair off they left.

Then Batman turned to me and robin and said "Dick I want you to take Wolf up stairs to eat and get rest". Dick nodded and with that Batman turned and left. "Come on your going to love it", Dick said as we walked up a stone staircase. I'm not gonna lie I was excited to see what my dads house looked like. But the only thing on my mind was 'wow my dad is Batman'.