He's not just Batman

~Wolf POV ~

Ok not only is Batman my dad but he's a billionaire there were two dead giveaways one Dick told me and two when we got to the top of the elevator and past the clock door. We stepped into a mansion, like a legit mansion. I didn't realize I had my mouth open until Dick came over to me and said, "hey close your mouth or you'll catch flies".

I closed my mouth and slowly walked after  him he took me on a tour of the house and let's just say that if it wasn't for my sponge like brain I would get lost in the kitchen.  "Do you maybe have any extra clothes I could borrow, cause I kinda wanna shower before I eat", I said to him as if we were long lost friends. "Yeah sure, and I'm not trying to be a perv or anything but your body shape is different than most women or girls", Dick said embarrassed by what he said.

Well I'm not surprised he noticed. I mean you'd have to be blind to not notice my unique body figure. "I think imma need to be fitted first. Is there anywhere we can go; unless you have a T-shirt, and basketball shorts I can use", I said not wanting to cause trouble, and sadly I don't come with a warning. If I did it'd be something like this.

Warning: the person in which you have chosen to care for is sort tempered, aggressive, and is most likely to kill if food is taken away from her. We will not be held responsible if the following occurs from caring for her; there will be blood, broken bones, bruises, cuts, gashes, bullet holes, burns, scrapes, and death. That would be perfect don't you think. Back to story.

"Well I guess you could barrow one of Bruce's T-shirts and basketball shorts, until your clothes gets clean", Dick said a little ify on whether or not to let me borrow my dads clothes. "Ok well imma go take a shower be back in a bit", I said as I ran upstairs to the closest bathroom. I closed the door after I got in and started undressing. After I was undresses I looked at my self in the full length mirror in the corner of the room.

I immediately got depressed as I looked at my scarred, bruised, bloodied, and dirty skin. Almost every inch of my skin scarred. I'm very self-conscious I know I shouldn't be but I am. All of the scars, whether they be burn marks, bullet wounds, or cuts, made me feel ugly and disgusting. I never showed the hurt I felt on my face ever, I just cover it up with a fake smile. My Wolf ears twitched and my tail curled around me body because of the cold. After taking a good long look at myself I turned the shower onto hot and got in.

I'm not gonna lie it hurt when I stepped in but I didn't mind emotional pain is worse. I watched as all of the dirt and blood came off my skin. I put shampoo in my hair after I rinsed it. Lets just say I thought my hair and fur went down the drain not water. After I washed out the shampoo, my body, my ears, tail, wings, and put conditioner on too, I got out and looked at myself again I looked much cleaner than before my skin isn't a copper any more its white.

I dried myself off and looked through my bag and found my last pair of bra and underwear. Yes, i shook the water out of my ears and tail. I put on my undergarments and opened the bathroom door peaked out and saw a black T-shirt and basketball shorts. I quickly grabbed them and changed into them. 'Wait how do I hide my ears and tail', I thought to myself as I looked in the mirror. I wanted a while until I thought 'eh f*ck it'.

I walked out of the bathroom, bag in hand, and walked down the stairs to be greeted by a butler? "Oh hello and who might you be", he asked in a British accent. I didn't know what to say do I say I'm Batman's daughter, does he know Batman is Bruce Wayne. "She looks so much like master Bruce", he thought as he looked at my features closer. Until his eyes landed on my ears and tail. He was about to say something when his phone rang.

"One moment please", he said and walked a few feet away from me. He was having a chat with my dad. He was explaining everything to him. His butler replied with a yes sir and hung up. "Well master Wolf it seems we must get you ready to get fitted, I am Alfred by the way", Alfred said as he motioned for you to follow him. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and followed him. I've always wanted a butler.